Interview Coming Up

My fiancee's interview is March 17. If anyone will be there the 16th, 17th, or 18th and would like to get together let me know. I plan to attend ACH and ACS. Wish us luck! I'm really getting tired of reviewing the sample interview questions but whatever it takes will make it all worthwhile.

Roger

My fiancee's interview is March 17. If anyone will be there the 16th, 17th, or 18th and would like to get together let me know. I plan to attend ACH and ACS. Wish us luck! I'm really getting tired of reviewing the sample interview questions but whatever it takes will make it all worthwhile.

Roger

what is your timeline please...

Roger

Timeline now on my signature. Good luck.

Roger

Timeline now on my signature. Good luck.

Thanks for the timeline, Good luck for your interview!