Electronic cigarettes

Guest ShaQuaNew

Looks like an interesting option. Smoking is much more common in China, with businesses and workplaces still making accommodations for smokers. I smoked a little as a young man, then for many years never touched one. Then, a short while after moving to China, I started smoking; at first just as a stress reducer for a short time. If I see these somewhere, I might try...

Yeah - check it out -

It (Ruyan) has patented its ultrasonic atomizing technology, in which nicotine is dissolved in a cartridge containing propylene glycol, the liquid that is vaporized in smoke machines in nightclubs or theaters and is commonly used as a solvent in food.

Quit smoking two months ago. Not interested.

Same here...after I got back from China with my wife, I finished off the last of the Chinese smokes I brought back and haven't had one since. It was the last week of December I quit. I've quit once before and started back. Can't do that again or I never will stop. Good luck to ya Don! :lol:

if you ever quit smoking you , you never start back . now if you just stop , now that is a diffrent thing, that mean you just took a break :unsure:

Being an ex-smoker is like be an ex-drinker..... You are still at risk of picking up the habit again, no matter how long it is between the time you stopped smoking and start again. It is an addiction that most have to fight some what for the rest of their life. May not be the same as drinking, but it still has the same effects. It gets you addicted and in the end will more than likely kill you. Was a smoker 3 different times in my life, so I know a little about it. Have had to fight the thought of smoking again every so often. Even after not smoking for more than 12 years now I believe. If you can stop I say do it, but if not this may be a good sub for the leaf burning version.

Quit smoking two months ago. Not interested.
Huh!!??!! :redblob:

It's true, Mr. Bobbert. I caught a really nasty bug over the holidays and quit smoking. When I took a drag it would trigger a coughing fit. Anyway, after a few days of not smoking I said to hell with it and didn't start back up. Still using patches and looking for something to kill.

Congrats! Never-ever go back. I'm still hooked; tried patches from head to toe and still can't kick the craving. Not to mention that lao po steals half of what I buy and throws them away or hides them. :greenblob: