Stunning News from VSC

The last couple of weeks, I have been feeling a little depressed because I noticed that cases that had been sent to the VSC after me had been transferred to CSC. VSC had been trending for long waits on processing I-130's. I get home tonight and I receive a stunning email

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

The timing could not be any more fortuitous, I leave Wed for a visit to Yanzi I can have everything prepared for the NSC upon my return, what a stroke of good luck. I know this is just a stepping stone but lately their seems to be some bad karma floating around the board,maybe we have turned a corner

Good luck to all of us

Jim and Yanzi

That's great news. Don't worry, the interview should be fine for you guys. :rolleyes:

tsap seui

Congratulations Jim & Yanzi!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news as my CR-1 & NOA1 dates are 35 days after yours, altough mine was trnasfered to the CSC. Enjoy your trip,

I am currently in Sanya with Jing enjoying my second trip to China.

We send are best wishes to you and Yanzi and hope your interview goes well.

Ron & Jing :blink: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hey - how's it going with NVC processing ?

I've been watching the NOA-1 - NOA-2 timespan decreasing recently - whoop !!!

That is great news!

Just got back from China, and I now know what is hell on earth. 12 hours of wedding photos in one day :sosad:

The NVC is proceeding, I suggest using email for the DS-3032. I got the DS-3032, IV bill and AOS Bill paid within a week. -jim

[

Just got back from China, and I now know what is hell on earth. 12 hours of wedding photos in one day ;)

The NVC is proceeding, I suggest using email for the DS-3032. I got the DS-3032, IV bill and AOS Bill paid within a week. -jim

I haven't done 12 hours of pictures, but I did do about 4-5 hours... they really did work on my wife with the different dresses and I looked like an Emporor :) ... glad you had a good trip.

You are right about the email and then the online payments. I beleive it saves about 1 1/2 - 2 months of waiting for mails and sending mail.... you are on your way my man. Again, Good Luck