Chinese Expert

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No can do visa K3 from HK, needa send me data about this thing, if can then trust you"

I believe what she is trying to say is that she does not believe she can apply for K3 visa thru US consulate at HK, unless you can send her proof to show the contrary.

Yes, she wants me to send her a link to an officail web site, not a copy and paste. Anyone got the link?

"No can do visa K3 from HK, needa send me data about this thing, if can then trust you"

I believe what she is trying to say is that she does not believe she can apply for K3 visa thru US consulate at HK, unless you can send her proof to show the contrary.

Yes, she wants me to send her a link to an officail web site, not a copy and paste. Anyone got the link?

If she thinks your lying tell her to write HK to find out

http://hongkong.usconsulate.gov/visa_inquiry_form.html

If she thinks your lying tell her to write HK to find out

http://hongkong.usconsulate.gov/visa_inquiry_form.html

Not that she thinks I am lying she wants to trust I am correct about this after her friend told her I was wrong. I will keep looking for a link to send her with the info.

Go here:

Hong Kong Categories of Immigrant Visas

click on the link:

K3 - Certain spouses and minor children of a U.S. citizen

This takes you to:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_2993.html

where it tells you:

After the USCIS approves the I-129F, it sends it to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC sends the petition to the embassy or consulate in the country where the marriage took place.

Yes we all have had our SOs run into the "Experts" in China. My wife still has run in's with some on different issues, so I think there are experts over there on just about every subject known to man.

We've got one right here. She's got "just about every subject known to man" covered. Considers herself a matriarchal counselor for all the Chinese women in town married to us stupid American men.

My wife has discovered that I'm not always wrong when my thoughts differ from our Chinese expert. But, I still have to prove it.

The Chinese expert syndrome is something almost all of us go through. I don't really understand it because I always take my wife's word for it about anything pertaining to China. Be sure to keep it to yourself while the so called expert is proved wrong a few times and what ever you do don't say "I told you so".