waybill number for August 29th

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for the DHL shipment that departed from NVC August 29.  No longer "Clearance Delay."  See copy pasted below.

Manchester, NH - USA

Guangzhou - China, Peoples Republic

Arrived at DHL facility as of: October 09, 2003 18:36

Getting closer!

I'll take baby steps anytime. I think this is good news.

Frank, your case was actually delivered to the U.S. Consulate in GZ on October 10. So, your petition is there, it's just a matter of getting to it and entering it into their system and assigning yet another GUZ number to it. With your next e-mail you may want to mention that it was delivered to them on the 10th. It shouldn't be much longer now when Jingwen will get her P3. Good luck.

Status check.  Has anyone from the 8/29 NVC shipment heard anything from GZ?  My emails still say "no record" despite a 10/10 delivery to the consulate.

My documents arrived at GZ on 9/11, and they still do not have my records in their system. From the other people I've spoken to in the same shipment, only one person has received a P3.

When I emailed in August GZ replied that they had received my petition and it was undergoing security clearance. Emails in September and October recieved a reply that they had not received my petition yet and would notify me when they did. I have asked my two senators and my representive for help in finding out the status of my petition. (hope it helps) because I am beginning to worry.

Status check.  Has anyone from the 8/29 NVC shipment heard anything from GZ?  My emails still say "no record" despite a 10/10 delivery to the consulate.

My documents arrived at GZ on 9/11, and they still do not have my records in their system. From the other people I've spoken to in the same shipment, only one person has received a P3.

It seems at least three people from the August 8th batch have received P3 in the last week, so hopefully things are moving.

Is GZ processing only a couple of cases a week???

How long does it take to enter a case into to a computer system........????

Gods help us

:o

Is GZ processing only a couple of cases a week???

How long does it take to enter a case into to a computer system........????

Gods help us

:o

I hope not. With the thousands of K visas processed each year (I hear it's up to about 8,000 annually), I would have expected the pace to pick up a little.

Behinder and behinder :o