Let's play a game with the 'Old Fart'!

Guest enight

Candle allows different people share different opinions.

If AOF doesn't attack people here, we should be more open-minded to let him share his opinion.

I don't think we are right as we treat him so tough.

Let's just talk about the issue, do not talk about "someone". In Chinese saying, Dui Shi Bu Dui Ren.

Anyway, take it easy guys.

:)

Well, I consider myself a reasonable person. And in that light I don't think it's in anyone's best interest when someone attacks someone else for others to simply look the other way. While I don't condone anyone abusing another I do believe it's right to take a collective stand, especially in support of the recipient of that attack. Many did just that. AOF was completely out of line and to merely ignore his insensitive post would simply be wrong. If AOF can adjust his approach and contribute to the overall support of our members posts I, for one, will view him in a much different light!

Well, I consider myself a reasonable person.  And in that light I don't think it's in anyone's best interest when someone attacks someone else for others to simply look the other way.  While I don't condone anyone abusing another I do believe it's right to take a collective stand, especially in support of the recipient of that attack.  Many did just that.  AOF was completely out of line and to merely ignore his insensitive post would simply be wrong.  If AOF can adjust his approach and contribute to the overall support of our members posts I, for one, will view him in a much different light!

If AOF were doing something "of substance" then, yes, react with all vigor. But for christ sake folks, this is an online forum! The only thing he's accomplishing is what you let him accomplish. Reacting in the childish manner that I've seen so many people here do is FAR worse. I literally feel like I'm watching a bunch of little kids arguing over who poked who first. If he were a kid poking other kids in the eye with a stick, I'd punish him. But it's just not the case. He's absolutely harmless.

If there is one thing that we all hold dear in this country is for people to state their opinions no matter how unpopular.