Year of the Ox

I have heard that if you are an Ox i will need to be careful this coming year. What should i do to be careful.

One suggestion was that I should wear red underwear, is this true?

I have heard that if you are an Ox i will need to be careful this coming year. What should i do to be careful.

Unless you are Mormon, then you should probably stick to the underwear you already have. Or double up. <_<

My daughter Lulu says year of the cow... So what is it? Ox or cow? :P

Some say Ox and some say cow. I say bull. ;)

Leiqin has given me a jade Ox to wear around my neck all year to keep bad luck at bay. :Dah:

I'm a Christian. So, you know what I believe. Yet, hearing all the potential bad mojo and living with a superstitious wife makes me think I should hedge my bets and wear the Ox. :P

jade will help you :Dah:

be careful read fate carefully, be careful othes make troubles to you, be not do gamble money this year. be quiet this year.dont out outside first day,no cooking, ok

must wear red on new year

jade will help you :D

be careful read fate carefully, be careful othes make troubles to you, be not do gamble money this year. be quiet this year.dont out outside first day,no cooking, ok

must wear red on new year

Thank you Jin for that insight. I'm an Ox (cow, bull, whatever...)

Others have been making trouble for me. I'm not gambling and I need to shut up because things I've been saying is getting me in hot water.

(I am wearing red tonight btw)

Are you lucky to be an Ox??? :happybday:

Do you have auspiciously ox-like parts? (Please, don't answer that...) :happybday:

Have you been filming our window?

Yes, it is true especially you should wear a red underwear on the coming Chinese New Year( Jaunary 26,2009, Chinese Spring Festival).

Guest Tony n Terrific

I do not know the exact difference among ox, cow and bull. Is cow a female and a bull male? What about an ox? Are they different breeds?

A neighbor of mine grew up in Yugoslovia when he was boy. He told me that his Father had a Oxen on the farm they lived on. He told me that to get the Ox to move his Father would take wooden club and hit the Ox square in its forehead and his father did the same to get it to stop plowing. They are a Beasts of burden for sure.

Here is link that explains what an Ox is.

http://www.prairieoxdrovers.com/moreinfo.html