Plane ticket ?

Shuyan and I have the Visa Approval!

I am looking into a flight for Shuyan. How do I Purchase the ticket? I am looking into the United Flight from Shanghai to San Francisco. FEb 6th

Are there fee's Shuyan will need to pay @ her arrival? Can I purchasde the ticket in her name and she can just arrive @ the Shngai Pu Dong Airport and check in? Is it easy to do? Thanks for all of your help. If there are any other flight anyone knows about please let me know. The Ticket I found is $607+250 in fees for a total of $839.00 its ok direct flight PVG to SFO 10 1/2 hours.

Are there Fees @ the Immigration area when she arrives? Shanghai to SFO on Feb 6th...So excited to finally have Shuyan here w/ me. I am still unsure on the EAD or AOS stuff. How do we get these EAD or AOS forms? Is there any other fee's she will need to pay when she is @ the SFO airport?

Thanks in advance

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

So the Ticket has been purchased. I also just signed on a newer Condo in San Jose Ca. 1 bedroom 1 bath 2 balconies washer dryer A/C dishwasher,,etc. etc. $1050 per month. So I will be changing my Address before Shuyan makes it here on Feb 6th!! I need some help....Do I need to change my address with the DOS? or the CSC? Does it matter? What are these EAD and AOS things? I guess I need to do more research on this portion of the process. I have been so happy and relieved we FINALLY have the VISA!

Thanks in advance...& Happy New Year!!!

Just make sure y'all tell you wife/fiancee that they will be stopped and asked for their papers/visa/passport several times in their stroll to get on the airplane as my wife and children were.

We were stopped 3 times in Beijing. Once at the Starbucks and the other times were within 20 feet of itself. That was comical to me as we were just walking towards the boarding area and were asked for papers. No sooner had Lucy put her passport in her purse were we stopped again before the boarding call was made!

So the Ticket has been purchased. I also just signed on a newer Condo in San Jose Ca. 1 bedroom 1 bath 2 balconies washer dryer A/C dishwasher,,etc. etc. $1050 per month. So I will be changing my Address before Shuyan makes it here on Feb 6th!! I need some help....Do I need to change my address with the DOS? or the CSC? Does it matter? What are these EAD and AOS things? I guess I need to do more research on this portion of the process. I have been so happy and relieved we FINALLY have the VISA!

Thanks in advance...& Happy New Year!!!

What follows is my opinion for K1/K3's - If she's a CR-1, disregard it.

This is where it gets 'fun' . Right now, she's in a 'limbo' state and will be UNTIL you file for the Adjustment of Status. USCIS/NVC/DOS has one address on YOU, and there's no need for further contact UNTIL after you file the AOS package. Sure, the GOVT keeps track of your addresses, but since she's gonna be in this limbo state? No Need, IMO, to file any change of addresses at all - Just USE YOUR NEW ADDRESS on the forms, be sure to list your prior addresses on the G-325A.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Jaybird, I am a little ahead of you. My fiance now wife got here on 12/14 and we just file the AOS. you can get them here at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

Make sure she gets her vaccinations in china including the HPV. It would probably be cheaper there. It cost me $215 for just the HPV shot here in Sacramento since the clinic in Guangzhou did not know that this is required.

Guest Rob & Jin

Jaybird, I am a little ahead of you. My fiance now wife got here on 12/14 and we just file the AOS. you can get them here at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

Make sure she gets her vaccinations in china including the HPV. It would probably be cheaper there. It cost me $215 for just the HPV shot here in Sacramento since the clinic in Guangzhou did not know that this is required.

HPV only if 26 or younger ,

new address on AOS forms, you could include a AR-11 to.

good luck <_<