Interview today.... PINK

SteveK

Maggie had her interview today and got the Pink! We arrived outside the consulate at 7:00 and went inside about 7:30. At 9:00 she turned in her medical forms, sat down in the waiting area, then got called back to an interview window at 9:30.

Maggie met a young chinese woman who she assumed was just a clerk who needed more information from her. But, this "clerk" turned out to be the VO. The interview was very short, the VO asked about 5 questions and barely glanced at all the photos we brought. The VO handed Maggie the Pink paper and at 9:30 she showed up in the coffee shop where I was waiting with 5 other CFL members. Everyone was a bit shocked to see her so soon!

We will spend today packing Maggies clothes for shipment to the US. Hopefully the Visa will arrive next Tuesday and we will catch a flight soon after to the US

The other 5 CFL members are still waiting in the coffee shop. I hope you all the very best of luck. Hope you all get the pink!

Steve

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/kinkeads/images/IMG_0094%20%5B800x600%5D.JPG

Maggie had her interview today and got the Pink! We arrived outside the consulate at 7:00 and went inside about 7:30. At 9:00 she turned in her medical forms, sat down in the waiting area, then got called back to an interview window at 9:30.

Maggie met a young chinese woman who she assumed was just a clerk who needed more information from her. But, this "clerk" turned out to be the VO. The interview was very short, the VO asked about 5 questions and barely glanced at all the photos we brought. The VO handed Maggie the Pink paper and at 9:30 she showed up in the coffee shop where I was waiting with 5 other CFL members. Everyone was a bit shocked to see her so soon!

We will spend today packing Maggies clothes for shipment to the US. Hopefully the Visa will arrive next Tuesday and we will catch a flight soon after to the US

The other 5 CFL members are still waiting in the coffee shop. I hope you all the very best of luck. Hope you all get the pink!

Steve

Congrats!! :lol: :) ;)