N-659 Checklist

This is the first I had heard of the N-659 Checklist. I take it, not all applicates get one of these when they receive their interview letter? Is this only if your required to bring additional information? or maybe left something out when you submitted your N-400? My wife is still waiting for her interview date it wil be interesting to see if she gets one.

It is a paper they added to the interview letter. It is called the "Naturalization Interview Document Check List". It basically tells you everything you need to bring with you to the interview. Some of the things listed were in the original bunch of paper work sent in with the N-400.

It was also mentioned in the post titled "Tax transcripts, IRS says they no longer issue a 1722 letter" in this same section.

Edited by MikeXiao (see edit history)

We took the same things to the interview that we sent in with the N=400. I even got a new set of tax transcripts for the interview. They were never even looked at. If you front loaded the N-400 with all the required documents including proof that you are still happily married I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't get an inteview before the end of January I would get new tax transcripts.