phone calls and new procedures

:P my fiance sent in her ds-230 and of-169 oct.22 and guangzhou says they are now processing her case so i figure maybe a february interview does that seem accurate the way things are proceeding now?

Also with the new system of security clearances is it fairly safe to assume if all her paperwork is in order at the interview a visa will be issued the next day like in the past?

Ok just one last question i currently use idcalleronline.com to call china as many of you probably no phone rates have jumped from about 4 cents a minute to 21 cents even using a calling card does anyone out there no a cheaper way????? thanks dave :unsure:

:D my fiance sent in her ds-230 and of-169 oct.22 and guangzhou says they are now processing her case so i figure maybe a february interview does that seem accurate the way things are proceeding now?

Also with the new system of security clearances is it fairly safe to assume if all her paperwork is in order at the interview a visa will be issued the next day like in the past?

Ok just one last question i currently use idcalleronline.com to call china as many of you probably no phone rates have jumped from about 4 cents a minute to 21 cents even using a calling card does anyone out there no a cheaper way?????    thanks dave :o

Dave, IMHO, I'd say latter part February...things aren't good for August backlogged group (bad batch as Mark reported...resubmitting) and that, I would guess, is pushing us into January.

On the bright side, I feel you'll get it the same day, barring unforeseen paperwork details, etc. Reports are they are issuing same day/next day with current interviews.

I've tried phone cards, and stangely, sometimes they give busy signals, but I ALWAYS have AT&T (special international rate I signed onto) as backup. If I need to speak to Liyan, I need to NOW, and not when their lines get freed, you know?

AT&T Inter. calling plan is .21/min - BUT guaranteed you'll get through.