details of wife's interview

Guest Rob & Jin

Jimi,

We felt her tears as we read what happened. Honestly we feel your pain.

Our point is give then nowhere to go . There no are guarantees (no one can give that) but there are many here with years of experience, Charles, Davidz, Carl, Tsaps, Randy, Dan,George, and many more that can and will assist a lot.

The women on the "chinese forum" can help your wife, bleed um .

if you want to chat off forum that's ok, pm us.

hang in and be strong

Rob & Jin

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel heartbreaking after I read this thread.

But in a matter of fact, you have some problems(or I shlould not use this word) that VO has enough reasons to give her white slip.

You got divorced in May,

You knew one another in June,

You came to meet her in person for the first time in August,

You got married in September.

It seems that your marriage was too speedy. I guess your timeline which I told you above is alike fake marriage. I think if you had filed K1 instead of getting married in China, could have more oppertunity to get pink.

But since the reality cannot be back, you have to show more evidences of your relationship.

Come to China more times and get third party to show your marriage and many other ways to do during CR1.

Please tell her to get ready for CR1 and pay attention to the explanation of your speedy timeline and show more evidences about why you both wanted to meet in person early and got married so quickly because these will be shown also on CR1 interview.

My husband is living and working in FL which is very near your city. I hope I could help you and your wife. Please get her on Chinese language forum on CFL where can get more infor. Or she can email me or Jin and contact us.

Best wishes to you and your wife.

We will try our best to understand and support you and your wife.

Amanda

Jimi,

We felt her tears as we read what happened. Honestly we feel your pain.

Our point is give then nowhere to go . There no are guarantees (no one can give that) but there are many here with years of experience, Charles, Davidz, Carl, Tsaps, Randy, Dan,George, and many more that can and will assist a lot.

The women on the "chinese forum" can help your wife, bleed um .

if you want to chat off forum that's ok, pm us.

hang in and be strong

Rob & Jin

Yes,of course,i understand.

just hard to know where to go with all of this,when there is no rules to the game,in which to go by.kinda like when you were kids playing a game,and someone keeps making up new rules as they go along,to benefit them of course.

Trust me Rob,i have learned so much on here.To be honest,i would not have known where to go from here,if not for everyones advice on this forum.

and your advice is well taken as well,

i appreciate everyone on this forum.

always,thank you.

jimi

But in a matter of fact, you have some problems(or I shlould not use this word) that VO has enough reasons to give her white slip.

You got divorced in May,

It seems that your marriage was too speedy. I guess your timeline which I told you above is alike fake marriage. I think if you had filed K1 instead of getting married in China, could have more oppertunity to get pink.

But since the reality cannot be back, you have to show more evidences of your relationship.

Come to China more times and get third party to show your marriage and many other ways to do during CR1.

Please tell her to get ready for CR1 and pay attention to the explanation of your speedy timeline and show more evidences about why you both wanted to meet in person early and got married so quickly because these will be shown also on CR1 interview.

My husband is living and working in FL which is very near your city. I hope I could help you and your wife. Please get her on Chinese language forum on CFL where can get more infor. Or she can email me or Jin and contact us.

Amanda

thanks Amanda,I was seperated in january 2006,which my wife explained,as you can see in the email,i filed for divorce,later on,for the sake of my son,if there was a chance to mend my previous marriage,was not possible,i filed in march of 2007,and was granted in may 2007.

perhaps our marriage was too soon,again,hard to explain the heart,,you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with,

the problem is,i could have taken 100 trips to see my wife,wouldn't have mattered,since,now of the evidence of the trips i did take was asked for,nor the emails or chats.

but yes,of course,the wife and i will have to focus on this issue,and prepare for the validity of our relationship.

anyway Amanda,always enjoy your posts.i will try to get my wife to come on here,she goes on 001 alot,but i will try to get her to come on here,and maybe she chat with you .By the way,where does your husband live? i live in st petersburg.florida

jimi

Guest ShaQuaNew

I am so sad to hear this. I hope you follow through with a CR1 and beat this situation!! Be strong! :) I wish I could help!

Yes,this is our next step.I will start getting this ball rolling tomorrow.

just posting this helps. Helps get it out of the system.So I can focus better in the days ahead.

Hang in there Jimi. Don't become a victim of an asswipe VO. While a disappointment and a delay, remember, all is not lost, and it's certainly not over. You can and will win in the end.

:P

You got divorced in May,

Amanda

thanks Amanda,I was seperated in january 2006,which my wife explained,as you can see in the email,i filed for divorce,later on,for the sake of my son,if there was a chance to mend my previous marriage,was not possible,i filed in march of 2007,and was granted in may 2007.

perhaps our marriage was too soon,again,hard to explain the heart,,you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with,

the problem is,i could have taken 100 trips to see my wife,wouldn't have mattered,since,now of the evidence of the trips i did take was asked for,nor the emails or chats.

but yes,of course,the wife and i will have to focus on this issue,and prepare for the validity of our relationship.

anyway Amanda,always enjoy your posts.i will try to get my wife to come on here,she goes on 001 alot,but i will try to get her to come on here,and maybe she chat with you .By the way,where does your husband live? i live in st petersburg.florida

jimi

WE are neighbors and also brothers and sisters. Please stay strong. Please tell your wife you will get chance to pass CR1 if you are carefully to prepare for it.

I read once on 001.com that when one Chinese wife got white slip but the lawyer said most of the fake spouse would divorce after they get white for K3 interview.VO will reconsider your case if you do not give up after you get white and still go through CR1 route, which means you would get pink on your CR1 interview because your marriage is for real and please do not worry too much. God is testing your patience.

I wish you and your Chinese wife are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)

jimi,

i am so sorry to hear what you and your wife are going through now. it is so sad and heartbreaking to read her post. i personally think her english is not all that bad, but maybe some grammatical problems.

i had said this in my other posts, but i will say it again to you. if you have the opportunity, go to ACH and have your very well written EOR notarized there. when i get my notarized for my hubby's interview, the VO asked for our K3 and CR1 GUZ # and typed in the computer that I was there. VO left with my passport and letter for 5 mins and returned with the orignally returned back to me and an extra copy that the VO said will keep in my hubby's file. since my hubby's english is not fluent, so my letter helped explain our relationship timeline.

jimi, keep us posted. Good luck with CR1.

hello,below is the result of my wifes interview in her own words,but has been translated.

The dear husband, hello! ........... I am sad, uncomfortable, I am not clear, why is the white paper? The surface examination official said that our marriage is not real, below is my interview process, vo.) hello. Your passport, I. )Hello! I give the passport she, vo.) Who applies for you? I.) My husband, vo. )you speak English? I. )Little, vo.) Asks me with English, husband's name? I.) Replies husband's name with English, vo.) Asked with English, husband's date of birth? I. )on February 1, 1960, vo. ) your husband has married? I.) Has tied a marriage, vo.) When what divorces? I,) in January, 2006 live apart, in May, 2007 divorces, vo.) How do you two know each? I.) Is in on-line understanding, vo,) you telephone? I,) must telephone, a 2 day of telephone weekly, writes the mail every day, vo.) Is when knows? I.) Is in June, 2007 vo.) Does your when first time meet? When what marries? I.) on August 31, 2007 the first time meets, on September 8, 2007 marries, vo.) How many times does your husband come back? When? I.) Comes back 2 times, the first time is on August 31, 2007, on September 11 walks, the second time is on May 2, 2008, on May 11 walks, vo.) Your husband now where? I. )Florida, vo.) Your husband has the child? I,)one son, vo,) you have the picture? I,) have, hands over the picture, vo watched the picture to have you and our daughter's picture, asked that was who? I said am my daughter, vo said why hasn't applied for the daughter? I said that the daughter has filled 21 years old, vo a little has not believed? vo said that our daughter looks is very small, only then several years old, but also asked you and our son's picture, I said is husband's son, vo nods, other again had not asked that vo chose the picture which 3 both of us illuminated to stay behind, other pictures gave back to me, vo typed on the computer, latter put out a white paper to give me, vo said: " Sorry, I cannot issue you today to get visa, have the question welcome to ask " to 30 window; , inquired I to 30 window? The staff reply me: " You have been refused to sign, vo doubts you to relate is not real, will return yours immigration file American " . My at that time cerebrum did not know that what thinks? Also did not know how to go out the US Consulate, I at that time had not cried, I arrive at the consulate opposite square garden to sit down, the tear does not stop the class, I am very sad, I have sat for 1 hour, you telephone to give me, how me do not know said that latter I called me the friend to send the mail to you, I sat in the garden to past 2:00, I subscribed the airplane ticket to return to Chongqing, was the evening 7 o'clock airplanes, got the home already is evening 10 o'clock, the dear husband, I very much need you now side me, thought of you, you must take care, I am very today tired, I love you!!!!! your wife ying ying

-------------------------------------------------

how do they get not a real marriage out of that interview?never asked for the 100s of pages of emails,phone logs,yahoo chat,skype.none of this,well for that matter didnt even ask for my financials...

the thing with our children,now one more thing to add to the kitchen sink,my step daughters birth certificate,because VO doubted her age,yeah,my step daughter looks young,all chinese woman look younger than their age,what is the point,we were not filing for her,she is over 21.My son,i got the feeling,this woman doubted he was my son.My previous marriage,my wife was a mixture of philipino,spanish,and chinese,my son,has some asian features,as well as ,Italian and german(from me).how does one get "not a real marriage" out of this interview.I and my wife are both perplexed.

hello,below is the result of my wifes interview in her own words,but has been translated.

The dear husband, hello! ........... I am sad, uncomfortable, I am not clear, why is the white paper? The surface examination official said that our marriage is not real, below is my interview process, vo.) hello. Your passport, I. )Hello! I give the passport she, vo.) Who applies for you? I.) My husband, vo. )you speak English? I. )Little, vo.) Asks me with English, husband's name? I.) Replies husband's name with English, vo.) Asked with English, husband's date of birth? I. )on February 1, 1960, vo. ) your husband has married? I.) Has tied a marriage, vo.) When what divorces? I,) in January, 2006 live apart, in May, 2007 divorces, vo.) How do you two know each? I.) Is in on-line understanding, vo,) you telephone? I,) must telephone, a 2 day of telephone weekly, writes the mail every day, vo.) Is when knows? I.) Is in June, 2007 vo.) Does your when first time meet? When what marries? I.) on August 31, 2007 the first time meets, on September 8, 2007 marries, vo.) How many times does your husband come back? When? I.) Comes back 2 times, the first time is on August 31, 2007, on September 11 walks, the second time is on May 2, 2008, on May 11 walks, vo.) Your husband now where? I. )Florida, vo.) Your husband has the child? I,)one son, vo,) you have the picture? I,) have, hands over the picture, vo watched the picture to have you and our daughter's picture, asked that was who? I said am my daughter, vo said why hasn't applied for the daughter? I said that the daughter has filled 21 years old, vo a little has not believed? vo said that our daughter looks is very small, only then several years old, but also asked you and our son's picture, I said is husband's son, vo nods, other again had not asked that vo chose the picture which 3 both of us illuminated to stay behind, other pictures gave back to me, vo typed on the computer, latter put out a white paper to give me, vo said: " Sorry, I cannot issue you today to get visa, have the question welcome to ask " to 30 window; , inquired I to 30 window? The staff reply me: " You have been refused to sign, vo doubts you to relate is not real, will return yours immigration file American " . My at that time cerebrum did not know that what thinks? Also did not know how to go out the US Consulate, I at that time had not cried, I arrive at the consulate opposite square garden to sit down, the tear does not stop the class, I am very sad, I have sat for 1 hour, you telephone to give me, how me do not know said that latter I called me the friend to send the mail to you, I sat in the garden to past 2:00, I subscribed the airplane ticket to return to Chongqing, was the evening 7 o'clock airplanes, got the home already is evening 10 o'clock, the dear husband, I very much need you now side me, thought of you, you must take care, I am very today tired, I love you!!!!! your wife ying ying

-------------------------------------------------

how do they get not a real marriage out of that interview?never asked for the 100s of pages of emails,phone logs,yahoo chat,skype.none of this,well for that matter didnt even ask for my financials...

the thing with our children,now one more thing to add to the kitchen sink,my step daughters birth certificate,because VO doubted her age,yeah,my step daughter looks young,all chinese woman look younger than their age,what is the point,we were not filing for her,she is over 21.My son,i got the feeling,this woman doubted he was my son.My previous marriage,my wife was a mixture of philipino,spanish,and chinese,my son,has some asian features,as well as ,Italian and german(from me).how does one get "not a real marriage" out of this interview.I and my wife are both perplexed.

heyjimi, No doubt you got the short end of the stick. After three blues[RFE] and the white myself, I feel for ya. Always remember the wife will take it harder and keep her spirits up the best you can. You can vent here and get info. Not an option for her. It isn't her fault remind her of that and proceed. amanda1969 brings up a point. Should you have filed K-1? Water over the dam. Theoretically you should be able to rebut the VO's finding with more evidence and an explanation letter once the file gets back to USCIS stateside. I don't want to get false hopes up for the wife and you however. Add a year to the timeline. IF you get notified. IF USCIS agrees and forwards it back to GUZ.

heyjimi, No doubt you got the short end of the stick. After three blues[RFE] and the white myself, I feel for ya. Always remember the wife will take it harder and keep her spirits up the best you can. You can vent here and get info. Not an option for her. It isn't her fault remind her of that and proceed. amanda1969 brings up a point. Should you have filed K-1? Water over the dam. Theoretically you should be able to rebut the VO's finding with more evidence and an explanation letter once the file gets back to USCIS stateside. I don't want to get false hopes up for the wife and you however. Add a year to the timeline. IF you get notified. IF USCIS agrees and forwards it back to GUZ.

The reason why I brought up a point about K1 was to show that before getting married, more months of getting to know one another is often viewed as better decision. Since jimi and his wife got married soon, they have to show more evidences of their true relationship. My purpose is not to make jimi and his wife feel regrettable but to move on and compare with K1 and know how to do next.

I do hope jimi and his wife will get pink on CR1 and maybe my words are not as beautiful as music but I want to express my point of view and hopefully could help them.

Amanda

The reason why I brought up a point about K1 was to show that before getting married, more months of getting to know one another is often viewed as better decision. Since jimi and his wife got married soon, they have to show more evidences of their true relationship. My purpose is not to make jimi and his wife feel regrettable but to move on and compare with K1 and know how to do next.

I do hope jimi and his wife will get pink on CR1 and maybe my words are not as beautiful as music but I want to express my point of view and hopefully could help them.

Amanda

Yes, I understand your reasoning, and can see where the VO may be coming from, the evolution of relationship was short.

Did the relationship start long before divorce while separated at least on-line, or shortly after divorce? Sounds like met on line 1 month after divorce, then in person 2 months later and got married on first meeting. The VO may think "Rebound marriage" as well as short courtship not helping matters.

As others indicate K-1 may have been better approach to show a longer courtship.

This is a rough one to deal with.

Sorry to see it happen to such an active CFL member. :o

Amanda

Amanda, I know first hand that it is not good to use the K1 as a time to get to know each other before deciding to marry. This was one of the reasons for my white slip years ago. While it makes sense to us, the VO does not see it that way.

We all take our chances when we file, no matter what route we choose, that the VO gives SO/wife a fair shake. Fluency in English for the interview wasn't listed anywhere I've seen. Communication between the two parties is. No disrespect intended, amanda1969. I'm sure the both of us wish the best for jimi. I apologize. As always the members here try their best to help.