details of wife's interview

hello,below is the result of my wifes interview in her own words,but has been translated.

The dear husband, hello! ........... I am sad, uncomfortable, I am not clear, why is the white paper? The surface examination official said that our marriage is not real, below is my interview process, vo.) hello. Your passport, I. )Hello! I give the passport she, vo.) Who applies for you? I.) My husband, vo. )you speak English? I. )Little, vo.) Asks me with English, husband's name? I.) Replies husband's name with English, vo.) Asked with English, husband's date of birth? I. )on February 1, 1960, vo. ) your husband has married? I.) Has tied a marriage, vo.) When what divorces? I,) in January, 2006 live apart, in May, 2007 divorces, vo.) How do you two know each? I.) Is in on-line understanding, vo,) you telephone? I,) must telephone, a 2 day of telephone weekly, writes the mail every day, vo.) Is when knows? I.) Is in June, 2007 vo.) Does your when first time meet? When what marries? I.) on August 31, 2007 the first time meets, on September 8, 2007 marries, vo.) How many times does your husband come back? When? I.) Comes back 2 times, the first time is on August 31, 2007, on September 11 walks, the second time is on May 2, 2008, on May 11 walks, vo.) Your husband now where? I. )Florida, vo.) Your husband has the child? I,)one son, vo,) you have the picture? I,) have, hands over the picture, vo watched the picture to have you and our daughter's picture, asked that was who? I said am my daughter, vo said why hasn't applied for the daughter? I said that the daughter has filled 21 years old, vo a little has not believed? vo said that our daughter looks is very small, only then several years old, but also asked you and our son's picture, I said is husband's son, vo nods, other again had not asked that vo chose the picture which 3 both of us illuminated to stay behind, other pictures gave back to me, vo typed on the computer, latter put out a white paper to give me, vo said: " Sorry, I cannot issue you today to get visa, have the question welcome to ask " to 30 window; , inquired I to 30 window? The staff reply me: " You have been refused to sign, vo doubts you to relate is not real, will return yours immigration file American " . My at that time cerebrum did not know that what thinks? Also did not know how to go out the US Consulate, I at that time had not cried, I arrive at the consulate opposite square garden to sit down, the tear does not stop the class, I am very sad, I have sat for 1 hour, you telephone to give me, how me do not know said that latter I called me the friend to send the mail to you, I sat in the garden to past 2:00, I subscribed the airplane ticket to return to Chongqing, was the evening 7 o'clock airplanes, got the home already is evening 10 o'clock, the dear husband, I very much need you now side me, thought of you, you must take care, I am very today tired, I love you!!!!! your wife ying ying

-------------------------------------------------

how do they get not a real marriage out of that interview?never asked for the 100s of pages of emails,phone logs,yahoo chat,skype.none of this,well for that matter didnt even ask for my financials...

the thing with our children,now one more thing to add to the kitchen sink,my step daughters birth certificate,because VO doubted her age,yeah,my step daughter looks young,all chinese woman look younger than their age,what is the point,we were not filing for her,she is over 21.My son,i got the feeling,this woman doubted he was my son.My previous marriage,my wife was a mixture of philipino,spanish,and chinese,my son,has some asian features,as well as ,Italian and german(from me).how does one get "not a real marriage" out of this interview.I and my wife are both perplexed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An especially vicious VO. It is incredulous that they would issue a white slip like that. This is very sad.

Your wife's English seems good, but with a grammar closer to what you might expect from someone who has lived in China all her life. My wife knew enough English to start off the interview with "English no good. Putonghua, please!". It is very important to interview in the language you're most comfortable with, if at all possible. I'm sure you understand her grammar, but it may have raised the SOB's eyebrows or overstrained his brain.

Best wishes for a healthy CR-1.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

That is heartbreaking to read jimi. I'm numb. I can't imagine what you both are going through. Chin up my friend.

Thanks Dave,Yeah we aren't given up,I am a fighter,can't help holding back the tears though,thinking what the wife had to go thru,seemed to me,like,an interogation...Wife and I feel....well,you said it "numb"

I am so sad to hear this. I hope you follow through with a CR1 and beat this situation!! Be strong! :victory: I wish I could help!

Yes,this is our next step.I will start getting this ball rolling tomorrow.

just posting this helps. Helps get it out of the system.So I can focus better in the days ahead.

Guest WenDylan

I am so sad to hear this. I hope you follow through with a CR1 and beat this situation!! Be strong! :victory: I wish I could help!

Yes,this is our next step.I will start getting this ball rolling tomorrow.

just posting this helps. Helps get it out of the system.So I can focus better in the days ahead.

Yes, I understand completely!! I know you will overcome!!

My God, what goes through these people's (the VOs) minds? What are they thinking, that everyone must be a scammer? It's more than just a terrible misfortune that our beneficiaries must interview in Guangzhou and be subjected to the heart-breaking whims of the VOs that have no regards for the lives that they are so casually and callously shredding. In the blink of an eye, they make decisions that seperate families and loved ones for years, add thousands of dollars to the cost of trying to reunite with our loved ones and inflict agony and despair on people on both sides of the world. Wouldn't it be great if they were required to walk a mile in our shoes before they are presented with the power they wield with such lack of compassion and empathy?

It must be a great feeling to know that you have a job that any decision you make which affects someone else's life so profoundly cannot be reviewed, or that you will not be required to justify or explain your decision.

God must have been flashing a "Help Wanted" sign...

I am truly sorry to hear what happened.

Guest Rob & Jin

heartbreaking :lol:

Jimi the thing to do is prepare very carefully for your CR-1 interview.

As your CR-1 has already been approved it will be difficult to add evidence to it now, in my opinion you ABSOLUTLY must attend ACH and ACS to show commitment, get a very clear / concise EOR letter notarised by them (with explanation about kids), ask questions. Organise a very clear photo album with visits in date order (write notation of who's in photos along the bottom.

If you can visit a couple more times, get Guz to notarize your passport (all pages)

you can talk to VO's at ACH and ACS explain your position/ history.

All this is JMHO and others may disagree, but I would not miss the next interview at any cost, and really try another visit before that time.

She is going to need you showing strength and a solid plan, sell your car, your toys whatever it takes, you probably/ could just have 1 more shot at getting a visa for her (sorry if that sounds harsh or cold)but don't jeopardize it through poor planning, a semester, a job or a car.

I guess what I'm saying is priorities, planning and solid case preparation.

If you and you wife want help we are willing to help, she should join the Chinese language forum, the lasses their will explain and support her.

good luck and our best wishes.

hello,below is the result of my wifes interview in her own words,but has been translated.

The dear husband, hello! ........... I am sad, uncomfortable, I am not clear, why is the white paper? The surface examination official said that our marriage is not real, below is my interview process, vo.) hello. Your passport, I. )Hello! I give the passport she, vo.) Who applies for you? I.) My husband, vo. )you speak English? I. )Little, vo.) Asks me with English, husband's name? I.) Replies husband's name with English, vo.) Asked with English, husband's date of birth? I. )on February 1, 1960, vo. ) your husband has married? I.) Has tied a marriage, vo.) When what divorces? I,) in January, 2006 live apart, in May, 2007 divorces, vo.) How do you two know each? I.) Is in on-line understanding, vo,) you telephone? I,) must telephone, a 2 day of telephone weekly, writes the mail every day, vo.) Is when knows? I.) Is in June, 2007 vo.) Does your when first time meet? When what marries? I.) on August 31, 2007 the first time meets, on September 8, 2007 marries, vo.) How many times does your husband come back? When? I.) Comes back 2 times, the first time is on August 31, 2007, on September 11 walks, the second time is on May 2, 2008, on May 11 walks, vo.) Your husband now where? I. )Florida, vo.) Your husband has the child? I,)one son, vo,) you have the picture? I,) have, hands over the picture, vo watched the picture to have you and our daughter's picture, asked that was who? I said am my daughter, vo said why hasn't applied for the daughter? I said that the daughter has filled 21 years old, vo a little has not believed? vo said that our daughter looks is very small, only then several years old, but also asked you and our son's picture, I said is husband's son, vo nods, other again had not asked that vo chose the picture which 3 both of us illuminated to stay behind, other pictures gave back to me, vo typed on the computer, latter put out a white paper to give me, vo said: " Sorry, I cannot issue you today to get visa, have the question welcome to ask " to 30 window; , inquired I to 30 window? The staff reply me: " You have been refused to sign, vo doubts you to relate is not real, will return yours immigration file American " . My at that time cerebrum did not know that what thinks? Also did not know how to go out the US Consulate, I at that time had not cried, I arrive at the consulate opposite square garden to sit down, the tear does not stop the class, I am very sad, I have sat for 1 hour, you telephone to give me, how me do not know said that latter I called me the friend to send the mail to you, I sat in the garden to past 2:00, I subscribed the airplane ticket to return to Chongqing, was the evening 7 o'clock airplanes, got the home already is evening 10 o'clock, the dear husband, I very much need you now side me, thought of you, you must take care, I am very today tired, I love you!!!!! your wife ying ying

-------------------------------------------------

how do they get not a real marriage out of that interview?never asked for the 100s of pages of emails,phone logs,yahoo chat,skype.none of this,well for that matter didnt even ask for my financials...

the thing with our children,now one more thing to add to the kitchen sink,my step daughters birth certificate,because VO doubted her age,yeah,my step daughter looks young,all chinese woman look younger than their age,what is the point,we were not filing for her,she is over 21.My son,i got the feeling,this woman doubted he was my son.My previous marriage,my wife was a mixture of philipino,spanish,and chinese,my son,has some asian features,as well as ,Italian and german(from me).how does one get "not a real marriage" out of this interview.I and my wife are both perplexed.

Jimi,

This is such a sad post and as I am just very new and my wife and I am just starting our journey this saddens me greatly. This is our own goverment office. I have even been to this office for help and was shoved a paper and just told to take this@!!!! But I feel for your wife!! Please let her know there are many people here on her side and also feel her sadness.

I am also in Florida and I would be tempted to file a complaint with the state congressman. Not sure if it would help but HEY we are paying the salaries of that VO!!!

Best of luck to you both!!! Hope to hear some better news soon!!

David&Jihong

Guest Rob & Jin

Jimi,

This is such a sad post and as I am just very new and my wife and I am just starting our journey this saddens me greatly. This is our own goverment office. I have even been to this office for help and was shoved a paper and just told to take this@!!!! But I feel for your wife!! Please let her know there are many people here on her side and also feel her sadness.

I am also in Florida and I would be tempted to file a complaint with the state congressman. Not sure if it would help but HEY we are paying the salaries of that VO!!!

Best of luck to you both!!! Hope to hear some better news soon!!

David&Jihong

David,

Consular Officers(VO's) are not accountable to anyone, there is no congressional oversight.

Hi Jimi,

I am also sadden by your post,,particularly since Ling will be going through the same interview in Nov.

I would take Rob's advice and be well prepared for the CR-1,,but also try to find out the specifics of the denial for the K3.

We are all here to support each other no matter how long it takes to get our loved ones over here.

Tom and Ling

As your CR-1 has already been approved it will be difficult to add evidence to it now, in my opinion you ABSOLUTLY must attend ACH and ACS to show commitment, get a very clear / concise EOR letter notarised by them (with explanation about kids), ask questions. Organise a very clear photo album with visits in date order (write notation of who's in photos along the bottom.

If you can visit a couple more times, get Guz to notarize your passport (all pages)

All this is JMHO and others may disagree, but I would not miss the next interview at any cost, and really try another visit before that time.

She is going to need you showing strength and a solid plan, sell your car, your toys whatever it takes, you probably/ could just have 1 more shot at getting a visa for her (sorry if that sounds harsh or cold)but don't jeopardize it through poor planning, a semester, a job or a car.

If you and you wife want help we are willing to help, she should join the Chinese language forum, the lasses their will explain and support her.

Yes,i plan to make another trip,soon ,to be with her,and i plan to be with her at next interview,because,if you would have heard them tears,a million miles away,as she sat in a hotel room all by herself,just broke my heart.

I am not sure i know what you mean about kids however??? Her daughter is 21,but to be honest,she looks 15,so because of her looking younger than 21,the VO comes to the conclusion,my wife is lieing,must be a scam?

here is a white paper.It was an interogation,The VO had a rat up her ass,and took it out on my wife. as a VO,you have doubts of the validity of daughters age,ok,give a blue,ask for the birth certificate.My wife,brought all kinds of evidence to validate our relationship,none of it was asked,except for photos,my wife has plenty of photos.only looked at a few.our kids should be irrelevant to the validity of our relationship,since my son lives with his Mom,and my wifes daughter lives on her own,she is a big girl now.