• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. ;)

Hey Charles,

I just want you to know, I think of you guys very often !!! ;)

You have truly waited the wait, and in a very patient manner to boot, IMHO !!!

Best wishes to you and your Lao PO !!!! :D

Roger and Hongxia

Hey there Roger!!

Thanks from myself and Lao Po. :eyebrow: Good to hear from you! Yes, waiting has created much patience but I guess it was something I needed. ;)

I hope you and your family are doing well. :lol:

Charles

Yes Charles, wife and daughter are doing so very well !! :D

They have transitioned almost in a seamless manner. My 12 year old has blossomed in school and and is very happy and has made many friends, all of her teachers among them.

My wife is my best friend and we do all together as a team. As I have said before, my only regret is not having met her years before !!

I feel so blessed.

Again, best wishes on your success !!!! You will be fine.

Hi chilton747,

When, exactly is your interview???

I will be flying into Guangzhou on the 15th,,so will you still be there??

Tom and Ling

wish we could be there in the cafe with you brother ( no AP yet) maybe others will sit with you . :)

I certainly do appreciate the offer. :) I am certain I will be in good company during the wait at the coffee shop. The end to this process is coming soon. :ok:

Hi chilton747,

When, exactly is your interview???

I will be flying into Guangzhou on the 15th,,so will you still be there??

Tom and Ling

wish we could be there in the cafe with you brother ( no AP yet) maybe others will sit with you . :)

I certainly do appreciate the offer. :) I am certain I will be in good company during the wait at the coffee shop. The end to this process is coming soon. :ok:

Hi Tom,

I will not be there around the date you are talking about. I do not post the exact date for precautionary reasons.

I wish you the best of luck and think PINK!!

Best of luck to you cuzin'... :D You sure deserve it... :blink:

Thank you very much Cuzin Roger!! I think my wife deserves it more than I do for having to put up with me for all these years and also this very crazy process. ;)

But isn't having an absent husband a good thing for most women??? ;)

Best of luck to you cuzin'... :D You sure deserve it... :D

Thank you very much Cuzin Roger!! I think my wife deserves it more than I do for having to put up with me for all these years and also this very crazy process. :D

But isn't having an absent husband a good thing for most women??? :P

;) ;) You could be right about that!!! But she still has to deal with me. Sometimes my phone and/or computer just shuts off for some unknown reason. :blink:

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. ;)