GC For Randy?

Congrats! It only took 2.5 years. I hope they gave you the ten year card.

Yes - that maskes it all worthwhile, except that they did squeeze one extra (increased) EAD fee out of us.

Thanks!

Dang, that great news Randy. This isn't exactly a forum that has anything to do with me, but I saw the name Randy and thought, hey...maybe it was you with the good luck. I'm happy for you both. :lol:

tsap seui

Congrats! It only took 2.5 years. I hope they gave you the ten year card.

Yes - that maskes it all worthwhile, except that they did squeeze one extra (increased) EAD fee out of us.

Thanks!

Dang, that great news Randy. This isn't exactly a forum that has anything to do with me, but I saw the name Randy and thought, hey...maybe it was you with the good luck. I'm happy for you both. :angry:

tsap seui

Thanks, Tsap!

One Green-card down.

Now what is happening with the Aged-Out K-2? Will apply for visa when mother naturalizes and becomes citizen?

One Green-card down.

Now what is happening with the Aged-Out K-2? Will apply for visa when mother naturalizes and becomes citizen?

That is the next thing on the list. We can file the application now, and then upgrade when/if Jiaying gets her citizenship. So 5 years from filing (if she goes that route). Thr only restriction is that he couldn't marry until she becomes a citizen.