In a word "PINK"

Hi Everyone!

It's a little over due but my SO had her interview on Oct. 6th and she got PINK! :cheering:

We picked up the visa today (3 days later) at the post office in GUZ and plan on leaving for the US soon.

This was a K1 and it wasn't all smooth going. We had to update somethings along the way such as a change of mailing address.

We tried to prepare what we could and were mentally prepared for the blue slip. We were set for the waiver process and felt we had a good case for that as well.

Special thanks to Bob&Haiqing for the details on there interview. We both had almost identical experiences!

This time, the truth was the best policy. We never tried to hide anything and now we can enter the US with a clear slate.

If anyone wants a bit more detail...I can update but might be in mid flight soon :blink:

Take care

:) CONGRATULATIONS :)

To you both, have a wonderful future together!

I'm so glad to hear that the CCP issue didn't trip you guys up either and I agree with you that being 100% honest in dealing with it feels real good :(

When you get a chance to take a break from celebrating give us all the juicy details :(

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Bob

Congrats on that! I'd also like some details as I must tackle the CCP issue.

I have a question for anyone who might be able to answer. My fiancee last paid her CCP dues in May of this year. She has no plans to ever pay again, but she was told that the May payment covered her dues for the rest of this year. Our interview will most likely be in December, 7 months after May. Do you think she can answer "no" if asked whether she is a member or not? Many thanks!