my interview letter

i have been reading all your info. it has been very helpful . my so has her interview 10/21, and at this time i will not be able to go . have events at job that need to take care of . just needing a little help with my letter , i have read that vo likes to see lots of dates in my letter . is this right . i know i will be pacing in my little home till i hear from my lao po on how her interview goes . i really miss her . well back to cleaning our home . been a bachelor way to long . but really glad the way our life's have turned out . she brings me so much joy .

this letter, is 'evolution of relationship' letter? yes? no ?

yes , our evolution relationship letter. by the way my wife is from wuhan . interesting place . i was there a year ago at this time and also during the dumpling festival in feb. i live in a very small town and being in a city that large was eye opening .

I just wrote my "evolution of relationship"letter. how long should it be?

I am a songwriter,and writing a good song,you must be able to tell your story in 2 verses....well...

i wrote my letter in a few paragraphs,and thought...how lame is this !!!!!

so i rewrote it,is a full page good,or too long ? this whole letter thing sucks.it just seems so lame. but my sweetie wants it,I am writing it.

jimi

this letter, is 'evolution of relationship' letter? yes? no ?

yes , our evolution relationship letter. by the way my wife is from wuhan . interesting place . i was there a year ago at this time and also during the dumpling festival in feb. i live in a very small town and being in a city that large was eye opening .

Hey - we should keep in touch then. Wuhan is really nice city!

Just be cautious about the statements you make, one member wrote a letter and stated he didn't have enough vacation time left to allow him to attend the interview. For this they received a blue slip requiring his employer to write a letter certifying his statement was true.

Remember anything given to the VO is considered evidence and they have the right to follow up on any evidence in their possession.

Is a letter of 'evolution of relationship' the same as a letter of 'intent to marry'? I don't remember seeing a requirement for an evolution of relationship from the USC to the consulate.

Also, if somebody knows, how early can one send out a 'letter of intent to marry'? Would it be ok to send that out before P3 arrives? Or should I wait on it? Thanks.

Edited by mmc12 (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Is a letter of 'evolution of relationship' the same as a letter of 'intent to marry'? I don't remember seeing a requirement for an evolution of relationship from the USC to the consulate.

Also, if somebody knows, how early can one send out a 'letter of intent to marry'? Would it be ok to send that out before P3 arrives? Or should I wait on it? Thanks.

intent to marry you included with original petition, she signs another before interview. Evolution letter different thing

Since, I am going to the interview with my wife is this something I need.

you cannot attend interview.

he took letter to ACS and had it notarised by them before interview, passport too. :rolleyes:

I know that I can't actually attend the interview. However I met that I would be there when she has the interview. Do I need this evolution letter is what I want to know.

I know that I can't actually attend the interview. However I met that I would be there when she has the interview. Do I need this evolution letter is what I want to know.

Drumroll......

And, the answer is: Some people have been denied in the past. The overcome evidence required consisted of, at least, an evolution of relationship letter. Hence, the idea behind the 'kitchen sink.' Submit the E of R, or not. But, make sure your SO knows what she has in her possession and that she knows how to find everything she does have.

She doesn't need the kitchen sink for the interview. The kitchen sink preparation, such things as a pre-made video showing communication, is designed to provide everything you might (emphasis) need should the interview result in an RFE. That is, heaven forbid, a Denial and request for evidence. The kitchen sink approach is intended to make sure you have everything you need with you, at GUZ, to overcome the denial.

This whole process is about convincing the IO (interviewing officer) that you have a valid relationship. Don't believe it- see the latest warning in GUZSPEAKS about fraud.

David has covered all this in the FAQs.