my interview letter

During one of the ACS I attended in the past, I asked what specific info does a VO interested to read in the letter. The reply to me was that they wanted more than just dates of your trips, but include info of what you did during that time, who was invloved, any friends and family gatherings, who paid the trip and how it enriched your relationship.

So, I wrote my letter based on my 5 encounters with my hubby. I wrote a paragrahp for each trip. At the end, I inculded a paragraph about what my parents think of him and how welcome they are about my hubby coming to live with them until we have enough $$ to get our own house. Also, another paragraph of our future plan and our hope to have children. And of course at the very end, I kissed ass a little to thank the VO for reading and asked for his approval.

According to my hubby, VO seriously read my whole 3 pages plus our other e-mails.

If you want to see my letter you can PM me. I am in my office, but I forgot my USB flash drive today though...

Based on your description, I think your letter was right on the mark !!

I did my letter in the same manner, and included the 'human' and emotional/personal aspect within. My letter was multiple pages, as I had multiple visits and a marriage to speak to.

I spoke to this in another thread on this subject.

Best wishes :)