Bureaucratic snafu

Even though the instructions explicitly allow a continuation sheet. I would urge you to avoid one on an I-130. Some knuckle head in Chicago sent a rejection notice stating that the information on the continuation sheet had to be placed on the form. So Write small!

Ummm..wow..thats just retarded. I wounder about some people sometimes. :harhar1:

Even though the instructions explicitly allow a continuation sheet. I would urge you to avoid one on an I-130. Some knuckle head in Chicago sent a rejection notice stating that the information on the continuation sheet had to be placed on the form. So Write small!

Ummm..wow..thats just retarded. I wounder about some people sometimes. :rain:

Does make you wonder some times :rolleyes:

But if you write it to small they will say they can't read it........ :lol:

I couldn't count the times the advice given on this website has been: "Keep it short, keep it simple and directly to the point. Offer nothing not asked for."

the problem is the fillable PDF, not enough space for Chinese Addresses, so fill in what you can print the form out, and hand write the rest. I am hopeful it was one knuckle head having a bad day, but you can never be too careful