A REASON FOR A NEW SUB FORUM

Guest Rob & Jin

Guest Rob & Jin

A way for those coming , those here to share important experiences

ÎÒ²»ÖªµÀÔõôºÍÕÉ·òÓëÇ°ÆÞµÄÁ½¸öº¢×ÓÏà´¦£¬ÒòΪÎÒ²»Àí½âΪʲôËûÃǶԺ¢×ÓÈç´ËÈíÈõ¶øµ¼ÖÂÎҸоõº¢×Ó²»×ðÖØËûÃǵĸ¸Ä¸£¬¸ü²»¿ÉÄÜ×ðÖØÎÒ£¬ÒòΪËûÃÇÓÐËûÃǵÄÂèÂ裬ËùÒÔËûÃDz»ÄܽÓÊÜÎÒ£¬¶øÇÒÎÒÒ²´ÓδÓйýº¢×Ó£¬ÒòΪÎÒÊǵÚÒ»´Î½á»é£¬ËùÒÔÎÒ²»¶®º¢×Ó£¬ÎÒÔø¾­ÊÔ×ÅÈ¥°®ËûÃÇ£¬ÎªËûÃÇ×öÈ«²¿ÊÂÇ飬µ«»¹ÊÇʧ°ÜÁË¡£ÏÖÔÚËûÃǵ±ÎÒÊǸöÍâÈË£¬µ«ÊÇÒòΪËûÃDZϾ¹»¹Ð¡£¬ËùÒÔÎÒҲûÔÚÒ⣬ÎÒÒ»Ö±ÏëҪŬÁ¦µÄ×ö¸öºÃÆÞ×Ó£¬°üÀ¨×ö¸öºÃ¼Ìĸ£¬µ«ÊÇÎÒ²»ÖªµÀÔõô°ì£¿£¡ËûÃÇʵÔÚÊÇÌ«ÍçƤÁË£¬Ã¿´ÎÀ´ÕâÀïºÍÎÒÃÇס¼¸Ìì¶ÔÎÒÀ´Ëµ¾ÍÏñÊÇÒ»Öּ尾¡£ÒòΪËûÃÇ×ÜÊÇŪµÃÒ»¸ö¼ÒÁèÂÒ²»¿°£¬¶øÎÒ×ÜÊǸú×ÅËûÃǺóÃæ´òɨ¡£ÀýÈ磺¸Ã³Ô·¹µÄʱºòËûÃDz»³Ô£¬·¹ºó×ÜÊÇÎÊÄãÒªÕâÑù³Ô£¬ÒªÄÇÑù³Ô¡£ËûÃÇÒ²²»Ï²»¶´ôÔÚËûÃǵķ¿¼ä¿´µçÊÓ£¬×ÜÊÇÒªµ½¿ÍÌüÀ´¿´ËûÃÇ×Ô¼ºµÄ¶ùͯµçÓ°£¬Ò»¿´¾ÍÊÇÒ»ÕûÌ죬һÅ̵úËûÃÇ¿ÉÒÔ·ÅÎÞÊý´Î£¬¶øÈ´×ÜÊÇ°ÑÒôÁ¿·ÅµÃºÜ´ó£¬ÎÒÃÇÊÇסÔÚ¹«Ô¢£¬Òò´Ëÿ´ÎËûÃÇÀ´£¬ÎÒ³ýÁË×ö·¹£¬´òɨÎÀÉúµÈ£¬²¢Ã»ÓÐÆäËûÊÂÇé¿É×ö£¬ÉõÖÁÎÒÖ»ÄÜ×öÔÚ·¹ÌüµÄµÊ×ÓÉÏÃæÌýËûÃÇÄÖºÍËûÃǵĵçÓ°¡£ÏóÔçÉÏÎÒÏëÒª°ïËûÃÇÏ´Á³£¬ËûÃDz»Òª£¬ÒòΪËûÃÇ˵ÔÚËûÃÇÂèÂèÄÇÀï²»ÓÃÏ´Á³£¬Êþ¿Ú.....ËùÒÔµ½ÏÖÔÚÎÒÃDzÅÖªµÀËûÃǵÄÂèÂè´Ó²»°ïËûÃÇ×öÄÇЩÊÂÇ飬²»Ï´Á³£¬²»Êþ¿Ú¡£²»Öó·¹£¬²»ÊÕÊ°ÎÝ×Ó£¬×ÜÊǸøËûÃdzÔһЩ·½±ãµÄ£¬²»ÓÃÅëµ÷µÄʳÎï........ËùÒÔÕâЩ¶ÔÎÒÀ´Ëµ¼òÖ±ÊDz»¿É˼Òé¡£ÏÖÔÚÎÒºÍÕÉ·òºÜ¿àÄÕ¡£ÒòΪÎÒÃDz»ÖªµÀÔõô½Ìµ¼º¢×Ó³³×ÅÕýÈ·µÄ·½Ïò×ߣ¬ÒòΪÿµ±ÎÒÃǽÌËûÃÇ×öʲô£¬ËûÃÇ×ÜÊÇ˵¡£Å¶,ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶Õâ¸ö£¬ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶ÄǸö£¬ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶ÄãÃǵķ¿×Ó........ÔÚÎÒÃÇÂèÂèÄÇÀï²»ÏñÕâÑùµÈµÈ£¬ËùÒÔÏ£ÍûË­ÓÐÕâ¾­ÑéºÍÃÀ¹úº¢×ÓµÄÅóÓÑÄÜ°ïÎÒÃǽâ´ðÕâÎÊÌâ¡£·Ç³£¸Ðл£¡

lets let them it and able to talk, let the Joanne, Amanda, Jin, Lilace etc control it

DONT BABBLE FISH IT :blink: they will kill you quick.

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

Sounds like she would be better off posting in a place like Wow Pictures, where she can discuss it with other women in her native language. Surely, she's not facing anything new that others haven't faced before.

Guest Rob & Jin

Sounds like she would be better off posting in a place like Wow Pictures, where she can discuss it with other women in her native language. Surely, she's not facing anything new that others haven't faced before.

that's why CFL needs a Chinese experienced forum, for Chinese by Chinese, mod by Chinese.

not a dry Chinese language/ pinyin forum it means little as it stands, except for you to learn chinese talk.

Rob says will be lots of struggle to get this , impossible maybe as will lead to chinese talk together without USA men oversite.

Guest ShaQuaNew

that's why CFL needs a Chinese experienced forum, for Chinese by Chinese, mod by Chinese.

not a dry Chinese language/ pinyin forum it means little as it stands, except for you to learn chinese talk.

Rob says will be lots of struggle to get this , impossible maybe as will lead to chinese talk together without USA men oversite.

Do you remember the movie, "Field of Dreams?" "Build it, and they will come."

It's already been built here, but nobody came...

...and those that did, left soon thereafter...

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

sorry.... in my mind.. makes no sense to add another forum... we have it already.

The chinese message, as I understand it, could just go here if desired or the chinese forum... but it's message is lost on this thread title.

The bottom line is, we cannot convince some chinese ladies to moderate... So, let's stop asking for it...

If they want to talk in chinese, let them do so... no restriction to that.

Guest Rob & Jin

sorry.... in my mind.. makes no sense to add another forum... we have it already.

The chinese message, as I understand it, could just go here if desired or the chinese forum... but it's message is lost on this thread title.

The bottom line is, we cannot convince some chinese ladies to moderate... So, let's stop asking for it...

I know you and Rob are friends, so no disrepect, but you miss reason on this I think.

To make friendly and safe for chinese to talk together, why is that bad ?

Lifes change alot when get here, good thing I think to have chinese furom for this, I dont see problem with control of this.

We already have a Chinese forum on CFL. It has fallen into disuse and at one time there was talk of getting rid of it. I and a few others protested vehemently. To me it is a welcome sign to let Chiense members know they are welcome here. If you are interested in moderating it Jin I will send Don a PM. If the Chinese ladies here would like the title or description changed we could probably do that too. It was designed for you to use. Please take advantage of it. If you like to keep english posts out of it we may be able to do that as well. In short, how would you like it done?

I know you and Rob are friends, so no disrepect, but you miss reason on this I think.

To make friendly and safe for chinese to talk together, why is that bad ?

Lifes change alot when get here, good thing I think to have chinese furom for this, I dont see problem with control of this.

I hope Carl's post explained it better than I did... there is already a forum for chinese to talk... and we resist closing it since we feel it will fill a need, although it is not used much. You should feel very safe and welcome to make friends in there... I'm thinking you guys will self-moderate better than what happens in other forums :lol:

A way for those coming , those here to share important experiences

ÎÒ²»ÖªµÀÔõôºÍÕÉ·òÓëÇ°ÆÞµÄÁ½¸öº¢×ÓÏà´¦£¬ÒòΪÎÒ²»Àí½âΪʲôËûÃǶԺ¢×ÓÈç´ËÈíÈõ¶øµ¼ÖÂÎҸоõº¢×Ó²»×ðÖØËûÃǵĸ¸Ä¸£¬¸ü²»¿ÉÄÜ×ðÖØÎÒ£¬ÒòΪËûÃÇÓÐËûÃǵÄÂèÂ裬ËùÒÔËûÃDz»ÄܽÓÊÜÎÒ£¬¶øÇÒÎÒÒ²´ÓδÓйýº¢×Ó£¬ÒòΪÎÒÊǵÚÒ»´Î½á»é£¬ËùÒÔÎÒ²»¶®º¢×Ó£¬ÎÒÔø¾­ÊÔ×ÅÈ¥°®ËûÃÇ£¬ÎªËûÃÇ×öÈ«²¿ÊÂÇ飬µ«»¹ÊÇʧ°ÜÁË¡£ÏÖÔÚËûÃǵ±ÎÒÊǸöÍâÈË£¬µ«ÊÇÒòΪËûÃDZϾ¹»¹Ð¡£¬ËùÒÔÎÒҲûÔÚÒ⣬ÎÒÒ»Ö±ÏëҪŬÁ¦µÄ×ö¸öºÃÆÞ×Ó£¬°üÀ¨×ö¸öºÃ¼Ìĸ£¬µ«ÊÇÎÒ²»ÖªµÀÔõô°ì£¿£¡ËûÃÇʵÔÚÊÇÌ«ÍçƤÁË£¬Ã¿´ÎÀ´ÕâÀïºÍÎÒÃÇס¼¸Ìì¶ÔÎÒÀ´Ëµ¾ÍÏñÊÇÒ»Öּ尾¡£ÒòΪËûÃÇ×ÜÊÇŪµÃÒ»¸ö¼ÒÁèÂÒ²»¿°£¬¶øÎÒ×ÜÊǸú×ÅËûÃǺóÃæ´òɨ¡£ÀýÈ磺¸Ã³Ô·¹µÄʱºòËûÃDz»³Ô£¬·¹ºó×ÜÊÇÎÊÄãÒªÕâÑù³Ô£¬ÒªÄÇÑù³Ô¡£ËûÃÇÒ²²»Ï²»¶´ôÔÚËûÃǵķ¿¼ä¿´µçÊÓ£¬×ÜÊÇÒªµ½¿ÍÌüÀ´¿´ËûÃÇ×Ô¼ºµÄ¶ùͯµçÓ°£¬Ò»¿´¾ÍÊÇÒ»ÕûÌ죬һÅ̵úËûÃÇ¿ÉÒÔ·ÅÎÞÊý´Î£¬¶øÈ´×ÜÊÇ°ÑÒôÁ¿·ÅµÃºÜ´ó£¬ÎÒÃÇÊÇסÔÚ¹«Ô¢£¬Òò´Ëÿ´ÎËûÃÇÀ´£¬ÎÒ³ýÁË×ö·¹£¬´òɨÎÀÉúµÈ£¬²¢Ã»ÓÐÆäËûÊÂÇé¿É×ö£¬ÉõÖÁÎÒÖ»ÄÜ×öÔÚ·¹ÌüµÄµÊ×ÓÉÏÃæÌýËûÃÇÄÖºÍËûÃǵĵçÓ°¡£ÏóÔçÉÏÎÒÏëÒª°ïËûÃÇÏ´Á³£¬ËûÃDz»Òª£¬ÒòΪËûÃÇ˵ÔÚËûÃÇÂèÂèÄÇÀï²»ÓÃÏ´Á³£¬Êþ¿Ú.....ËùÒÔµ½ÏÖÔÚÎÒÃDzÅÖªµÀËûÃǵÄÂèÂè´Ó²»°ïËûÃÇ×öÄÇЩÊÂÇ飬²»Ï´Á³£¬²»Êþ¿Ú¡£²»Öó·¹£¬²»ÊÕÊ°ÎÝ×Ó£¬×ÜÊǸøËûÃdzÔһЩ·½±ãµÄ£¬²»ÓÃÅëµ÷µÄʳÎï........ËùÒÔÕâЩ¶ÔÎÒÀ´Ëµ¼òÖ±ÊDz»¿É˼Òé¡£ÏÖÔÚÎÒºÍÕÉ·òºÜ¿àÄÕ¡£ÒòΪÎÒÃDz»ÖªµÀÔõô½Ìµ¼º¢×Ó³³×ÅÕýÈ·µÄ·½Ïò×ߣ¬ÒòΪÿµ±ÎÒÃǽÌËûÃÇ×öʲô£¬ËûÃÇ×ÜÊÇ˵¡£Å¶,ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶Õâ¸ö£¬ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶ÄǸö£¬ÎÒÃDz»Ï²»¶ÄãÃǵķ¿×Ó........ÔÚÎÒÃÇÂèÂèÄÇÀï²»ÏñÕâÑùµÈµÈ£¬ËùÒÔÏ£ÍûË­ÓÐÕâ¾­ÑéºÍÃÀ¹úº¢×ÓµÄÅóÓÑÄÜ°ïÎÒÃǽâ´ðÕâÎÊÌâ¡£·Ç³£¸Ðл£¡

lets let them it and able to talk, let the Joanne, Amanda, Jin, Lilace etc control it

DONT BABBLE FISH IT :bangin: they will kill you quick.

Jin,

½ñÌìÎÒûÓÐÌ«¶àʱ¼ä,¼ÓÉÏÖÐÎÄ´ò×ÖÂý,ÎÒÖ»Äܼòµ¥Ì¸Ì¸ÎÒµÄÏë·¨.

Ê×ÏÈÒª½¨Á¢¸ÐÇé,È»ºó²Å̸µÃÉÏ°ïÖúËûÃǵ÷ÕûÐÐΪϰ¹ß.

½¨Á¢¸ÐÇé,²»¿¿ÕÕ¹ËËûÃǵÄÈÕ³£Æð¾Ó,¶øÊÇÒª°²ÅŸ½ºÏËûÃÇÄêÁäºÍ°®ºÃµÄ»î¶¯,×îºÃÄÜ»ý¼«²ÎÓë. Éú»îµÄ¾®¾®ÓÐÌõÊÇÄã×Ô¼ºµÄÐèÇó,²»ÊÇËûÃǵÄÐèÇó. ÈÃ×Ô¼º·ÅËÉÒ»µã,¾¡Á¿ÔÚÒ»ÆðÍæË£Öз¢ÏÖº¢×ÓÃǵĿɰ®Ö®´¦,´Ó¶ø·¢×ÔÄÚÐĵÄϲ»¶ËûÃÇ,ËûÃǾͻᷴ¹ýÀ´°®Äã,×ðÖØÄã.µ½ÄÇʱ,ÄãÔÚÂúÂýÊ©¼ÓºÃµÄÓ°Ïì.²»¹ý,ÄÇʱºî,Ò²ÐíÄã×Ô¼º¿ÖÅÂÄþ¿ÏÒª¿ìÀֵĺ¢×ÓºÍÀϹ«,¶ø²»ÔÚºõ·¿¼äÂÒ¼¸ÌìÁË.

ÒªÁ¢¹æ¾Ø,µ«²»ÄÜÌ«¶àÌ«ËæÒâ.·½·¨:ÁгöÄãµÄÈ«²¿ÒªÇó,°´¶ÔÄãµÄÖØÒª³Ì¶ÈºÍ¿ÉÐÐÐÔÅÅÐò,¾«Á·³öÉÙÊý¼¸Ìõ,Ã÷È·ÒªÇó,Ñϸñ¶½ÐÐ. Ï£ÍûÎÒÕ⼸ÌõÅÔ¹ÛÕߵĽ¨Òé¶ÔÄãÓаïÖú.

I am sorry, Jin. It takes me at lease 4 times longer to type in Chinese than using my imperfect English. This is one reason I prefered CFL over 001 or other Chinese women sites. I hope to have more sisters here.

Edited by Joanne (see edit history)

I moved this over here. Jin is now a mod in this forum and can change the name and description to whatever she likes (let me know and I'll take care of it). I'd also consider moving it to the Members Only forum group. I guess the details can be worked out later.

I'd kind of like to keep the US guys outta here and leave it for our Chinese counter parts. Who knows, I may even get tai tai to stop by.

·Ç³£¸Ðл£¡