That sealed envelop is what she gives to immigrations and customs when she arrives in the US, Tell her do Not open it. If she opens it she will have to send it back to GUZ and request another to be sent to her so DO NOT LET HER OPEN THAT ENVELOPE

Her visa should be inside her passport. They are usually good for 6 months.

My SO recieved the visa today but she is saying it is sealed and is not to be opened. I am not understanding what she means by this! I need to know how long the visa is good for and what day it will exspire.

That sealed envelop is what she gives to immigrations and customs when she arrives in the US, Tell her do Not open it. If she opens it she will have to send it back to GUZ and request another to be sent to her so DO NOT LET HER OPEN THAT ENVELOPE

Her visa should be inside her passport. They are usually good for 6 months.

My SO recieved the visa today but she is saying it is sealed and is not to be opened. I am not understanding what she means by this! I need to know how long the visa is good for and what day it will exspire.

Like Mace said, DO NOT OPEN THE BROWN ENVELOPE The visa will be in her PASSPORT The brown Envelope will be opened by the POE officer.

Like we said DO NOT OPEN THE BROWN ENVELOPE Other wise your looking at more time and waiting! :o

the passport is not in the sealed brown envelope. it is separate. as others have said its good for 6 months.