In China waiting for interview...

Hi, Guys

I am in China now. I am going to have my passports, letter and other documents notarized in GUZ tomorrow. Hubby's medical is done, everything okay. Interview will be at the end of the week. I am busy practicing the questions with him. I don't let him eat dinner if he answers wrong, hahaa.... =)

I hope to bring you all good news!!

Guest WenDylan

Hi, Guys

I am in China now. I am going to have my passports, letter and other documents notarized in GUZ tomorrow. Hubby's medical is done, everything okay. Interview will be at the end of the week. I am busy practicing the questions with him. I don't let him eat dinner if he answers wrong, hahaa.... =)

I hope to bring you all good news!!

What day is your interview? You signature is hard to read... for timeline update purposes.

After long discussion with my husband, we decided to stay at The Tian He Guangzhou Westin Hotel. It is about 3 mins away from GUZ. We can actually see the lines in front of GUZ from our hotel window. The price is about $125/nite, but we decided that it is worth for it, since we really need a good night sleep before interview.

We got our medical exam done in Beijing yesterday before finding off to Guangzhou. The doctor said he blood pressure is a little too high, but still passed.

Our interview is on 9/19. We want to get to GUZ a little early to check out all the places. Tomorrow morning, we will go to GUZ to get a little pre-interview spirit.

Thanks guys! BTW, it is very humid and hot here. I miss WA already.

After long discussion with my husband, we decided to stay at The Tian He Guangzhou Westin Hotel. It is about 3 mins away from GUZ. We can actually see the lines in front of GUZ from our hotel window. The price is about $125/nite, but we decided that it is worth for it, since we really need a good night sleep before interview.

We got our medical exam done in Beijing yesterday before finding off to Guangzhou. The doctor said he blood pressure is a little too high, but still passed.

Our interview is on 9/19. We want to get to GUZ a little early to check out all the places. Tomorrow morning, we will go to GUZ to get a little pre-interview spirit.

Thanks guys! BTW, it is very humid and hot here. I miss WA already.

$125 USD or RMB?? :ok: :blink:

By The Way

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW!!!

Edited by HelloWorld08 (see edit history)