web documentation

love your website. I like the photos. I am not sure if USCIS or GUZ will look at your website, even if you provided the address, but maybe you can print our a few screen prints for them. I had something similar to yours and I did screen printed some when I first sent in my K3. I am sure someone looked at it, but not sure if those actually helped them to adjudicate my application. I am sure the prints are still inside my file which is now in GUZ ready for my hub's interview next week.

love your website. I like the photos. I am not sure if USCIS or GUZ will look at your website, even if you provided the address, but maybe you can print our a few screen prints for them. I had something similar to yours and I did screen printed some when I first sent in my K3. I am sure someone looked at it, but not sure if those actually helped them to adjudicate my application. I am sure the prints are still inside my file which is now in GUZ ready for my hub's interview next week.

Yes - anything for the interview needs to be hardcopy - no other media will be accepted

Thanks for the pics - enjoyed looking!

Guest WenDylan

Yes - anything for the interview needs to be hardcopy - no other media will be accepted

Thanks for the pics - enjoyed looking!

:unsure:

The problem is very few pictures show the two of you together. Also the site has obscene language. This does not create a good impression.

My advice is to just print copies of photos showing both of you together or both an family (better yet) under a variety of circumstances. Label the photos in English and Chinese and print with a good color laser printer on plain paper.