CFL Timelines

Guest WenDylan

Love the graphical Version 2.0. Should be an easy answer to the how long is average questions.

You are doing a great job. Keep it up and good luck the rest of the journey.

What part of OKC do you call home? We had an office in Noble and many contacts in the Mustang, Edmond, and Warr Acres areas.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

Love the graphical Version 2.0. Should be an easy answer to the how long is average questions.

You are doing a great job. Keep it up and good luck the rest of the journey.

What part of OKC do you call home? We had an office in Noble and many contacts in the Mustang, Edmond, and Warr Acres areas.

Thanks!

Right now I am SWOKC and Tuttle/Newcastle/Mustang area, right on the river, so its a mix. But soon, if my new conditional job offer goes through, and I am hired, I will be back in Edmond, where I lived during college.

Guest WenDylan

Wen Dylan,

P2 is here!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you add me for the same day as you for the p2? 10-31-08.

I just got the letter in the mail, the stupid website still says received pending...so i dont know...Thanks!

Bill

Great news! I updated everything. I still need my letter in the mail. :blink:

Hello, I would like to start a timeline please. I am doing a DCF in Beijing. I met my husband in Nanchang, Oct. 8 2007. I had been working as an English Teacher in Nanchang ever since. We got married October 8, 2008. I turned in the I-130 for my husband November 13th. Thanks.

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know. As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

www.timelines.tk

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/uscis_estimates.gif

Edited by cguo7 (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

Hello, I would like to start a timeline please. I am doing a DCF in Beijing. I met my husband in Nanchang, Oct. 8 2007. I had been working as an English Teacher in Nanchang ever since. We got married October 8, 2008. I turned in the I-130 for my husband November 13th. Thanks.

I got it updated! Keep me informed with your progress! :rolleyes:

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)