China's manned spacecraft launch

Guest Tony n Terrific

Don't fool yourself. The Chinese space program is the equivalent of our Mercury program. little more than stapping a man to a missle and shooting him out of the atmosphere. Our shuttle is by far the most sophisticated piece of hardware to ever fly into space and that is 1970's technology. Just wait for Orion to come on line and see where we are.

Don't get me wrong, China deserves kudos for being only the 3rd country to get someone up there, but, 3 launches in 5 years is hardly surpassing the United States or Russia.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fool yourself. The Chinese space program is the equivalent of our Mercury program. little more than stapping a man to a missle and shooting him out of the atmosphere. Our shuttle is by far the most sophisticated piece of hardware to ever fly into space and that is 1970's technology. Just wait for Orion to come on line and see where we are.

Don't get me wrong, China deserves kudos for being only the 3rd country to get someone up there, but, 3 launches in 5 years is hardly surpassing the United States or Russia.

Now the China Bashers are on the loose. Quick! Lock the thread! Politics and China bashing!!!

;)

:roller: :bleh: :roller:

Now the China Bashers are on the loose. Quick! Lock the thread! Politics and China bashing!!!

;)

:huh: :bleh: B)

Mission Control...Shenzhou 11 here...The Dragon has landed. :P

Edited by yimi386 (see edit history)