today was a terrible day.

While I was out of town:

this morning I walk to where the bus stops, finally the bus come I walk up the bus

,(OH I forget to tell about my new driver Mr. Washington he was a black man.) but

that driver don't know which way to go, but he just drive and drive and he drive

until 7:50. finally we reach school. we think we can play awhile, but the answer

was opposite. when we get there is nothing but lined up 4th grade. I hurry get in

to the line. the whole morning was waste. the next unhappy thing is ,I don't know

which class I am. then I see my 3rd grade classmate, I told her I don't know who's

class I am in, she ask me where is my parent (Because I saw every parent was there),

I told her they didn't go, then she told me to go to principal's room, then she take

me to the principal's room... ,then the principal told a teacher who don't teach to

find my class. first, she take me to Mrs. Homes (my 3rd grade teacher) but she don't

know too. so she gave me back. ... when I get in the classroom, I don't have a desk

or even a book! I was getting mad...

however, today was a terrible day.

your daughter

I corrected the English in an E-mail to her.

This was the day that wifey had to leave work and drive to school to register lil-one. Her brand new mobile phone was stolen by some kid in the office. She had two brushes with trees and bushes in the car before returning to work where she left the lights on which ran the battery down and the car would not start later that day. So the T-BirdSC has a fresh scratched area on the rear bumper, but the wifes nerves and anger were greater. :o Later that week before a friend from chuch jumped her car off to get it home, she had to get a ride from a stranger to work because of the rain and the car still stranded.

I just smiled about it all ;) Welcome to America Hun.

Now we may get a newer car but not totally new. She worries about scratching the thing up. We did test drive a Solaris yesterday.

Anyway Lil-One just finished the email she started last Monday. I thought it was cute.

While I was out of town:

this morning I walk to where the bus stops, finally the bus come I walk up the bus

,(OH I forget to tell about my new driver Mr. Washington he was a black man.) but

that driver don't know which way to go, but he just drive and drive and he drive

until 7:50. finally we reach school. we think we can play awhile, but the answer

was opposite. when we get there is nothing but lined up 4th grade. I hurry get in

to the line. the whole morning was waste. the next unhappy thing is ,I don't know

which class I am. then I see my 3rd grade classmate, I told her I don't know who's

class I am in, she ask me where is my parent (Because I saw every parent was there),

I told her they didn't go, then she told me to go to principal's room, then she take

me to the principal's room... ,then the principal told a teacher who don't teach to

find my class. first, she take me to Mrs. Homes (my 3rd grade teacher) but she don't

know too. so she gave me back. ... when I get in the classroom, I don't have a desk

or even a book! I was getting mad...

however, today was a terrible day.

your daughter

I corrected the English in an E-mail to her.

This was the day that wifey had to leave work and drive to school to register lil-one. Her brand new mobile phone was stolen by some kid in the office. She had two brushes with trees and bushes in the car before returning to work where she left the lights on which ran the battery down and the car would not start later that day. So the T-BirdSC has a fresh scratched area on the rear bumper, but the wifes nerves and anger were greater. :P Later that week before a friend from chuch jumped her car off to get it home, she had to get a ride from a stranger to work because of the rain and the car still stranded.

I just smiled about it all :greenblob: Welcome to America Hun.

Now we may get a newer car but not totally new. She worries about scratching the thing up. We did test drive a Solaris yesterday.

Anyway Lil-One just finished the email she started last Monday. I thought it was cute.

Most schools have a 'meet the teacher' night and the parents get the run down on what's going on (not to mention pre-registration).

I thought it was cute, what the Lil One wrote. Usually she is not negative, but the big issue was not being able to play that day and when she didn't have a desk in the room...WELL :happybday:

Wife's side of the story got rather bad as the week went along to make for a bad week. I'm glad she finally gave up on that phone since I bought her a new one on the trip and had it in hand.

Seems my wife was ignoring mail from the school, so we didn't know about this registration every year here in Lil Rock. Bob, we did go meet the teacher and all the rest of the parents Friday after I got back in town. This is a strict old bird, so wife likes her, Lil One does not.

I'll post another story over in Life together, which could be a cultural issue.... :blink: