I cannot find a Chinese girl to marry

At least now he found out that in Shenzhen there are 10,000 girls who look like Zhang Ziyi... ;) Who I never thought was beautiful anyway...Now Maggie Cheung... :)

I'm going to take that back about Ziyi...Just saw her a few days ago on TV and she looked pretty good...Must have had plastic surgery... :banned:

At least now he found out that in Shenzhen there are 10,000 girls who look like Zhang Ziyi... :huh: Who I never thought was beautiful anyway...Now Maggie Cheung... :lol:

I'm going to take that back about Ziyi...Just saw her a few days ago on TV and she looked pretty good...Must have had plastic surgery... :o

Does she now look like beautiful European girls with small straight noses such as Nicole Kidman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Grace Kelly or Jane Fonda? :(

At least now he found out that in Shenzhen there are 10,000 girls who look like Zhang Ziyi... :D Who I never thought was beautiful anyway...Now Maggie Cheung... :o

I'm going to take that back about Ziyi...Just saw her a few days ago on TV and she looked pretty good...Must have had plastic surgery... :P

Does she now look like beautiful European girls with small straight noses such as Nicole Kidman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Grace Kelly or Jane Fonda? :P

No she didn't look THAT bad... :lol: but she seemed more filled out in her face and had lost that gaunt look... :huh: JMHO... :(

THis is a 'boy' with too much time on his hands. He's member a member since 7/22/08, and has 86 posts already?

We can say that about some of our members. :lol: Hi, Rog!

THis is a 'boy' with too much time on his hands. He's member a member since 7/22/08, and has 86 posts already?

Of course he has too much time on his hands...HE CAN'T FIND A CHINESE GF WHO LOOKS LIKE ZHANG ZIYI... :lol:

But seriously Darnell I belive we've had members outdo that record... :huh:

I'll say this - if all of his relatives in UK and Australia had married Chinese PRC women, then he should at least contact these relatives and have them start a search. It would make for an interesting 2 month Tour o China, ya ? Family Connections are supposed to be strong - I wonder why he's not taking advantage of it/them?

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

I'll say this - if all of his relatives in UK and Australia had married Chinese PRC women, then he should at least contact these relatives and have them start a search. It would make for an interesting 2 month Tour o China, ya ? Family Connections are supposed to be strong - I wonder why he's not taking advantage of it/them?

Maybe he's beset by the dreaded..."no money, no honey" syndrome... :huh:

or perhaps H.W. is right and he's too close to mommy... :lol:

Guest WenDylan

Maybe if he spent more time looking for a GF and less time talking about it, he might have better luck. :cheering:

Why procrastinate today when you can procrastinate tomorrow?