Hotels

joannaliu

Hi, everybody!

I am the new member of this thing! My K1 interview date is scheduled on August 18th and I would like to live at Mr.yang's since everybody gives him good credit. Could anyone here tell me his hotel website or phone number? The second question is whether I can do the medical exam at my own hometown or has to be done in Guangzhou? Thanks a lot!

Guest WenDylan

Hi, everybody!

I am the new member of this thing! My K1 interview date is scheduled on August 18th and I would like to live at Mr.yang's since everybody gives him good credit. Could anyone here tell me his hotel website or phone number? The second question is whether I can do the medical exam at my own hometown or has to be done in Guangzhou? Thanks a lot!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14102

;)

Hi, everybody!

joanna,

Welcome to CFL and congratulations on your interview date.

You have chosen well, Mr. Yang and his accommodations will serve you well for the interview.

WenDylan has provided you with the link to answer your first question and as you did not state what city you are from, here is the link that tells you the approved hospitals in all of China that you can have your medical exam completed:

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...tions_GIV-8.PDF

It is in both English and Chinese.

Wishing you the best of luck at the interview!

clayton, I can't open the link! It said the page is currently unavialable. August 18th is Monday! Do you think the hopital is avalible for the medical exam at weekends? What day do you think is the best for me to be there for the medical exam if I have to do it in Guangzhou? Oh, and I am from Hefei, Anhui province.

Guest WenDylan

clayton, I can't open the link! It said the page is currently unavialable. August 18th is Monday! Do you think the hopital is avalible for the medical exam at weekends? What day do you think is the best for me to be there for the medical exam if I have to do it in Guangzhou? Oh, and I am from Hefei, Anhui province.

Contact Mr. Yang. He will help you arrange what you need. Most places are open on weekends, however it is best if Mr. Yang knows you are coming, so he can help handle your situation best. :lol:

Contact Mr. Yang. He will help you arrange what you need. Most places are open on weekends, however it is best if Mr. Yang knows you are coming, so he can help handle your situation best. :)

Good advice WD. You are going to be so ready for your interview.

Guest WenDylan

Contact Mr. Yang. He will help you arrange what you need. Most places are open on weekends, however it is best if Mr. Yang knows you are coming, so he can help handle your situation best. :)

Good advice WD. You are going to be so ready for your interview.

:o I can hardly wait!

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)

Hi,

I am thinking to stay at Guangzhou Westin for my LG's upcoming interview, but I noticed that many here say very good things about Mr. Yang's. I would like to know how clean is his place?

I understand that he is a very nice and generous man.

I never been in Mr Yang's the room. They are good and way much cheaper I am sure. Westin is expensive and is one of the best hotel in guangzhou. Only my boss at work stay there when travel to guangzhou,with agreement price, is arround 180$ per night i think. You can save some money if stay at Mr Yang's. Hoho

Hi,

I am thinking to stay at Guangzhou Westin for my LG's upcoming interview, but I noticed that many here say very good things about Mr. Yang's. I would like to know how clean is his place?

Xiao Yang rents apartments in a large apartment building. This is not a traditional "hotel". It is, however, a reasonable place to stay. The apartments are clean and you "save money" by staying there ... points from your lady!

I travel internationally for business all the time ... stay in 5* hotels ... I didn't hesitate to stay with Xiao Yang and would do it again.

Hi,

Xiao Yang rents apartments in a large apartment building. This is not a traditional "hotel". It is, however, a reasonable place to stay. The apartments are clean and you "save money" by staying there ... points from your lady!

I travel internationally for business all the time ... stay in 5* hotels ... I didn't hesitate to stay with Xiao Yang and would do it again.

We just stayed at the Hanting Express No. 44, which 3 stops away on the Guangzhou East subway, right across the Yangji station. I was actually impressed with the hotel, and we really didn't have a huge problem getting around Guangzhou (including attending a Catholic Church Service conducted in English last Sunday), as the subway was very easy to use. We paid 192RMB each night for the stay.

Thank you to many who gave me advices where to stay at in Guangzhou. I will have my husband to call Mr. Yang to inquire about his aparments. Yeah, saving $$ is a big issue for us. For this past year, I had visited my hubby in Beijing for 4 times and I am actually going really broke, saving $$ is #1 on my list now.

Thanks, again

How much do the rooms cost with Mr Yang?

NewDay,

In his last post dated July 14, 2008 to another CFL'er reads:

About my apartment, the one bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom , the price is Rmb 220 per night.

Two bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, the price is Rmb 280 per night.

My Phone number is 13724842886, my wife's phone number is 13725270589. She can speak a little English. You can tell your fiance call me by yourself. I speak Chinese is fluently.

He also offers shared rooms at cheaper rates. You can call to inquire more at the numbers he's listed.

Hope this helps.

Clayton