China bans dog from Olympic menu

Guest WenDylan

I guess the restaurants can still serve cats and rats. :lol:

However... you know that with the added attention that street vendors are going to everyone, and in the masses. You're guess is as good as mine where their supplies come from. :P

Carl - ah - to be trilingual ! Isn't that Korean characters on the far right?

Dogs good eating. The 'ban' is only in the Olympic Village - come on - Beijing is huge place - you can still get dog anywhere else but the Olympic Village.

Me? I'm staying outta the area during the Olypmics, will have some nice dog meat in spite of that 'ban'.

Dylan - ya - it's tourist dollars, after all.

Guest WenDylan

Saw this in Yanji. No I did not go in nor did I enquire about what breeds were on the menu.

That's too bad. You would have definately had a more interesting story to bring back home. :angry: As I hear it, dog meat is good for healthy blood pressure.

Saw this in Yanji. No I did not go in nor did I enquire about what breeds were on the menu.

That's too bad. You would have definately had a more interesting story to bring back home. :) As I hear it, dog meat is good for healthy blood pressure.

Eating dog can lead to some very pleasant experiences. Here's my "tail" about eatin' Lassie in Chinatucky.

My experience with eatin' dog came about, on my first trip to China, in a flea bag hotel in Beijing. The lil' rabbit and I had just met at the airport, I had taken a shower to get the plane grime offa me, and as there was a certain electrical spark in the room's atomosphere :angry: we decided to dine IN the room.

I pulled out the room service menu and lo and behold, there on the 3rd menu item was "Hump of Lassie"...shucks, I'm used to eatin' rump roast so I jest thought they had mis-spelled hump. Lil' rabbit orders the "Seaweed and Oysters" and soon our meals arrived....YUMMMMEEEE

Boy, that Lasssie wuz some kinda good I tell ya...and the more oysters the lil' rabbit ate the more her face flushed, the more rapid her breathing became, and she got some kind of a look of desire in them black onyx eyes of hers..."Shootfire baby", says I with glee, "Here, eat a couple more of them thar oysters" "Ya want some more seaweed with 'em?", I asked her.

Well sir, we wuz soon done with our vittles and I start to feel a little...ah....er..doggie or sumpthin' or other...the lil' rabbit walked over to the window to look out at the view over the Forbidden City and I found myself suddenly droppin' down on all fours and padding over up behind her, sniffin' the air like a hound dawg what done treed a coon, and my butt got to twitchin' like crazy, I tell ya.

I'd only known this beautiful lil' rabbit a few hours but that "Hump of Lassie" had done taken away the one or two inhibitions I ever had, and the next thing ya know, I'm over there sniffin' and lickin' on the lil' rabbit's private areas like I was some Great Dane or sumpthin'.

I couldn't help myself, I tells ya...that "Hump of Lassie" done put me in heat or somethin'!!! And dat lil' Brer Rabbit, shucks, with that belly fulla oysters :blink: she's standin' there loudly pantin', face all flushed, watchin' this ol' america dawg sniffin' and a snufflin' on her, and she's tawkin' softly in some dreamy kinda moaning type Chinese. (Later she translated her words as "OH MY GAWD....Higher and to the left please"

Well, this here is rOgGi's Middle Kingdom kingdom and he's a sensitive sort so I don't want to offend my ol' Cuzin', and it IS Sunday moanin', so I ain't gonna tell yaw anymore of the sordid steamy details of this XXX rated doggie style doings in Beijing.

I'll end this "tail" with the advice, eatin' dog will definitely put a lil' extra hump in yer bump. ;)

Oh yeah...in my 3 1/2 months of stayin' with the lil' rabbit over yonder in Chinatucky, I have only eatin' one thing while in China...DOG...The lil' rabbit INSISTS that I eat dog and it's the onliest thing she will fix for me to eat, or order for me to eat when we go out. We'll be sittin' in some fancy restaurant and she gets this glazed over look in her midnight black eyes, a sly lil' smile on those pouty lil' pink lips, and she tells the waitress, "Bring the "meg wa" the "Hump of Lassie, please."

Them rabbit's...OHHH BABY!!! What they say about them is shore nuff TRUE!!!! And the dog meat in Chinatucky will make ya roll over on yer back and stick yer paws up in the air, IT'S THAT GOOD!!!

tsap seui

It got ya baying at the moon now did it........ :lol:

Going to have to see if my little lady wants to have some of that meal also......... :lol:

That's too bad. You would have definately had a more interesting story to bring back home. :P As I hear it, dog meat is good for healthy blood pressure.

Eating dog can lead to some very pleasant experiences. Here's my "tail" about eatin' Lassie in Chinatucky.

My experience with eatin' dog came about, on my first trip to China, in a flea bag hotel in Beijing. The lil' rabbit and I had just met at the airport, I had taken a shower to get the plane grime offa me, and as there was a certain electrical spark in the room's atomosphere :rolleyes: we decided to dine IN the room.

I pulled out the room service menu and lo and behold, there on the 3rd menu item was "Hump of Lassie"...shucks, I'm used to eatin' rump roast so I jest thought they had mis-spelled hump. Lil' rabbit orders the "Seaweed and Oysters" and soon our meals arrived....YUMMMMEEEE

Boy, that Lasssie wuz some kinda good I tell ya...and the more oysters the lil' rabbit ate the more her face flushed, the more rapid her breathing became, and she got some kind of a look of desire in them black onyx eyes of hers..."Shootfire baby", says I with glee, "Here, eat a couple more of them thar oysters" "Ya want some more seaweed with 'em?", I asked her.

Well sir, we wuz soon done with our vittles and I start to feel a little...ah....er..doggie or sumpthin' or other...the lil' rabbit walked over to the window to look out at the view over the Forbidden City and I found myself suddenly droppin' down on all fours and padding over up behind her, sniffin' the air like a hound dawg what done treed a coon, and my butt got to twitchin' like crazy, I tell ya.

I'd only known this beautiful lil' rabbit a few hours but that "Hump of Lassie" had done taken away the one or two inhibitions I ever had, and the next thing ya know, I'm over there sniffin' and lickin' on the lil' rabbit's private areas like I was some Great Dane or sumpthin'.

I couldn't help myself, I tells ya...that "Hump of Lassie" done put me in heat or somethin'!!! And dat lil' Brer Rabbit, shucks, with that belly fulla oysters :baby: she's standin' there loudly pantin', face all flushed, watchin' this ol' america dawg sniffin' and a snufflin' on her, and she's tawkin' softly in some dreamy kinda moaning type Chinese. (Later she translated her words as "OH MY GAWD....Higher and to the left please"

Well, this here is rOgGi's Middle Kingdom kingdom and he's a sensitive sort so I don't want to offend my ol' Cuzin', and it IS Sunday moanin', so I ain't gonna tell yaw anymore of the sordid steamy details of this XXX rated doggie style doings in Beijing.

I'll end this "tail" with the advice, eatin' dog will definitely put a lil' extra hump in yer bump. ;)

Oh yeah...in my 3 1/2 months of stayin' with the lil' rabbit over yonder in Chinatucky, I have only eatin' one thing while in China...DOG...The lil' rabbit INSISTS that I eat dog and it's the onliest thing she will fix for me to eat, or order for me to eat when we go out. We'll be sittin' in some fancy restaurant and she gets this glazed over look in her midnight black eyes, a sly lil' smile on those pouty lil' pink lips, and she tells the waitress, "Bring the "meg wa" the "Hump of Lassie, please."

Them rabbit's...OHHH BABY!!! What they say about them is shore nuff TRUE!!!! And the dog meat in Chinatucky will make ya roll over on yer back and stick yer paws up in the air, IT'S THAT GOOD!!!

tsap seui

Carl - ah - to be trilingual ! Isn't that Korean characters on the far right?

Dogs good eating. The 'ban' is only in the Olympic Village - come on - Beijing is huge place - you can still get dog anywhere else but the Olympic Village.

Me? I'm staying outta the area during the Olypmics, will have some nice dog meat in spite of that 'ban'.

Dylan - ya - it's tourist dollars, after all.

Yep, in the Yanji is the capital of the "Korean Autonomous Prefecture" with a large Korean population, so by law all businesses have to have signage printed in Chinese and Korean. Most businesses also have English for us laoweis and a few even have Russian.