A new citizen

Congratulations, now you get to explain voting and who is the best choice on the ballot. :)

Actually she reads the local Chinese newspaper and is fairly up to speed on most issues. She has already chosen her candidate for president. I concur with her choice whole heartedly.

She's just no fun. ;)

Great pictures, thanks.

This is great! Congratulations and let her know that she deserves it!

My wife became a USC back in November after being here nearly 10 years.

She is excited about being able to vote but disappointed in the candidates. Coming from China, she is probably more conservative than some of us. She sees this country as being a great nation but also see many holes in it when it comes to illegal aliens.

She can not figure out why we pay for so many of their problems such as medical, education, legal, and other things that we as a couple have to work our butts off to pay for.

She¡¯s learning though.

Long live America and what it stands for!

:lol: :jerry: :jerry: :whistling: :cheering: :drunk: :drunk: :clapping: :clapping: :bangin: :toot: :toot: :mobrun: :yahoo: :yahoo: :king: :violin4: :roller: :jump: :jump: :bounce8: :bounce8: B) :rolleyes: :ph34r: :P :) :o ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! MAY more happy memories await you!!!!!! :D

Well guys she passed the citizenship test today. From the time they called her name in the waiting room until she came out was 15 minutes tops. They asked her 6 of the civics questions and had her write the sentence, "He has a really big dog." It was very easy. The issue of her traffic citation never came up. That was the only thing that I was worried about. After she came out she had a scowl on her face and told me she didn't pass because she couldn't remember the name of the place where I work. Then she started laughing and hit me with her papers. She really had me going for a moment. We go back at 2:00 this afternoon for the oath ceremony. No more USCIS BS every again. After 5 years it will seem strange not to have them in our life anymore. Next step is to get her a US passport and registered to vote.

Congratulations Bing & Carl!! Great News!