THANKS TO ALL

Hi ALL. The visa is now literally in our hands, and this is the the end of this particular chapter for us. We will be together soon to start our life together on a non virtual basis. Words can't begin to express the feeling of finally having the visa in hand and being able to take the next step together.

I will have all the details posted tomorrow night regarding the specifics of the interview.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the entire CFL community for helping me get thru this crucible. For the past 8 months, I feel like I've lived here on CFL. There are several people here, and you know who you are, who have been especially supportive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship, advice, PMs, middle of the night conversations and kind words at critical junctures.

And a BIG Thank You also to everyone here who posted. Reading your posts every day gave me hope, insight, knowledge, support, guidance, encouragement and just the right amount of anxiety to push me into doing something more to better prepare us for this part of the visa journey. You have no idea how much I benefited from reading your posts.

The Waiting is over now. Big exhale, Ah..........

Edited by thewaitiskillingme (see edit history)

Marc, it is especially great to see your lady get her visa. You are a good guy, and your lady is vey lucky to have met you.

Now the dream becomes reality.

My best wishes to you both.

tsap sui

Marc, so happy to now see you have your visa in hand, so fast, in only two business days !! The previous visa log-jam, for whatever was the reason, appears to have cleared out.

Now enjoy life :rolleyes:

Guest Rob & Jin

;) :lol: :lol:

Ken, as long as I'm going, I choose death by marriage.

Yup. The wait is (n't) killing me (anymore).

Congrats! I guess the wait didn't kill you after all! :D

We leave the killing of us to our wives for when they get here. :(

:lol: :D :yay: