Pink-Finally

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!! :partytime2: :stupid: :drunk:

This is very good news and it is so good to see the majority of those who have been Circling GUZ, have got the PINK !!!

Yes, the family photos and photos of interaction with the USC and benficiary with the family are very important. I understood this fact early-on !!!!

Again, best wishes to both of you !!!!!!!!! :drunk: :)

Where you are in line does not appear to have a great impact on when the interview will take place. We were there early and close to the front of the long line, but my wife was interviewed at 11:45, very close to the end.

With respect to the guards, I established a 'relationship' with the security guards at the entrance and also at the 4th floor portal. They were always very cordial with me as I had some interaction with them.

In fact, when I returned the next day, late in the afternoon, to check on my visas, after the ASC had closed, it was the Chinese security guard who used his radio and facilitated me being allowed to go on up to the 5th floor, after hours. This entire process in not about luck or throwing the dice. It is about preparation, common sense, and interpersonal relations !!!!

Pink it is!

We just got back to our place. Will post the interview details later.

It feels great!

Aicecream

:toot: :redblob: :cheering: :toot: :toot: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: ;)

Hey, Buddy

I told you not to "Worry".

Great job..just got on the computer late today and received your message. Now your life can really begin. Now that you have the "Pink", don't be a stranger. Let us know what is happening after you get back to the states. You have my email, so check in every once in awhile. I will be doing some travel this year and next so hopefully I will get a chance to see people from CFL during my travels.

If you are buying tickets for your fiancee, make sure she get's the 1st time immigration discount. We paid 4490 rmb through Northwest Airlines, otherwise the cost would be 7000 rmb. If I were to purchase it from the states, it would have cost me $2651 usd for the same flight. Big difference in price.

Let me know what else I can help you with.

JimnCherry

Pink it is!

We just got back to our place. Will post the interview details later.

It feels great!

Aicecream

:( :toot: :happy2: :toot: :toot: :clapping: :redblob: :angel: :drunk: :yahoo: :)

Hey, Buddy

I told you not to "Worry".

Great job..just got on the computer late today and received your message. Now your life can really begin. Now that you have the "Pink", don't be a stranger. Let us know what is happening after you get back to the states. You have my email, so check in every once in awhile. I will be doing some travel this year and next so hopefully I will get a chance to see people from CFL during my travels.

If you are buying tickets for your fiancee, make sure she get's the 1st time immigration discount. We paid 4490 rmb through Northwest Airlines, otherwise the cost would be 7000 rmb. If I were to purchase it from the states, it would have cost me $2651 usd for the same flight. Big difference in price.

Let me know what else I can help you with.

JimnCherry

Thanks Jim! I will look into the ticket soon. That's a great discount!

:D