Visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!

hi all,

This is a great day, the love of my life has her visa in hand and we will be together at last : ) we have been one of the lucky ones, k-1 took a total of 9 months and we are gratefull, wishing good luck to those that are still waiting.

The interview was painless only 10 minutes at the most. the interviewer had the personality of a rock, stone cold. asked maybe 3 questions. where and how did you meet,how do you communicate,why do you want to go to the US and what does your fiance do for work.

he looked at a few pictures completely boared so my fiance forced him to look at more,hahahahah!!! about the most excitement of the interview was when he found out she lived in germany and spoke german so he attempted to speak german to her and she replied fluently and he seemed confused with a blank look on his face, hahahah. she also speaks english perfectly and was asked before the interview so they did not need an interpeter. She was given a white slip at the end of the interview telling her to pick up the visa at 4pm. I am happy to say it was ready for her then she jumped on the first train out of Dodge, i mean Guangzhou.hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hang in there everyone your day will come soon : )

Thanks everyone,

john m

:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:)

hi everyone,

we really appriciate all the kind thoughts we could not have gotten through this without all of your help and support. We wish everyone the best of luck and hope the success we had getting our visa will offer strength and hope to those still waiting :angry:

john&yanhua

k-1 timeline (new procedure security name check done at NVC)

started k-1 11/02

p-1 12/02

p-2 3/03

p-3 6/03

p-4 7/03

interview 8/03

visa in hand 8/03 B) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D