"Evolution of Relationship" letter

As for the EOR, I sent our computer genrated letter via email, and fallowed with a hand written notarized letter for my Lao Po for the interview, I can't say if this worked or not, but considering the lenght of the CG, 4 1/2 pages and 10 pages hand written, I don't see any harm getting this in front of the VO or IO for that matter, they don't have the time to read the entire letter at the interview, but they have to respond to the email and I would assume they would have more time to read the email prior to the interview before putting this in with the file.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the EOR, I sent our computer genrated letter via email, and fallowed with a hand written notarized letter for my Lao Po for the interview, I can't say if this worked or not, but considering the lenght of the CG, 4 1/2 pages and 10 pages hand written, I don't see any harm getting this in front of the VO or IO for that matter, they don't have the time to read the entire letter at the interview, but they have to respond to the email and I would assume they would have more time to read the email prior to the interview before putting this in with the file.

I was thinking on doing this also. I'm not finished with the evolution of relationship letter yet and it is 6 pages already!

I thought that I would write a detailed and honest letter and send an email to GUZ asking if I can send them this before the interview so that they would have time to read it. Do you think this has any chance?

I am also thinking on making a shorter more summarized one to offer up at the interview and have the "book" ready if they want it. I have organized the long letter in sections with bold titles to each section like "1st meeting", "decision to marry", "2nd meeting" etc. but the letter is still long.

Another question:

Is it a good idea to describe in the evo letter your quarrels with your SO and how you overcame them?

Just wondering. I put one in just so the letter wouldn't sound fake like couples never argue. I'm not sure if the VO would be interested in anything like that. Maybe it's not PC to do this?

Thanks for the feedback.