• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations !!!!!! :D :D

It's a great feeling isn't it !!!!! ;)

Update:

Mr. Yang was very nice and encouraging.

The VO was nice.

and the visa will be sent to the Post office in her small village, Jiangmen. :lol:

Oh EK01,

I didn't know you had a choice about post offices.

Is it sent EMS, and will it arrive reasonably quickly ?

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

It sounds like you had a very smooth journey thus far.

Looking back it actually has been. But the worry has been great. I have been through very few things as stressful as this.

Well Hei - congrats, EKO1 -

Come on by the farm for a beer or three - I'll put ya to work weedin the veg beds - helps to destress after a long adrenaline rush.

Be GOOD !

Update.

The VO also asked to see how much I make. She handed Him The I-134 but he handed it back and wanted to know about 2007, she told him how much I made and handed him the Tax transcript for 2007.

:lol: I file as early as I can.

Edited by EKO1 (see edit history)

Update:

The VO was nice.

and the visa will be sent to the Post office in her small village, Jiangmen. :lol:

Oh EK01,

Congratulations!

ONLY within Guangdong

More update

My future bride went to have the medical about 2 weeks ago. While she was there she decided to pick up the package on the 9th, the day before the interview. No worries, until I find out that there is a holiday on the 9th. I told her on Thursday the 5th that I thought there was a holiday on the 9th. She told me, no everything is fine. Well Friday the 5th she called the doctor to make sure. UHOH! Holiday on Monday the 9th. I am not sure if she talked the doctor into having someone there or if it was scheduled to have someone there but the doctor told her that someone would be there so that she could pick up the package in the morning. She was planning to pick it up in the afternoon.

My bride arrived at the consulate at 7 am. When the fellow with the bullhorn got there, he formed 2 lines, one for immigrant visas and another for Non-immigrant visas. She got in the wrong line. We had talked about this, Technically, this is an immigrant visa, but on the face it is a non-immigrant visa. To sum it up I am glad I was not the guy with the bullhorn. :lol:

When she was called she gave the medical package to who I guess was the prescreener. He opened the package and found that there was only one copy of the I-156 and the I-157. He gave her blanks to fill out but she reached inside the kitchen sink and handed him the extra forms.

Edited by EKO1 (see edit history)

Update:

The VO was nice.

and the visa will be sent to the Post office in her small village, Jiangmen. :ph34r:

Oh EK01,

Congratulations!

I didn't know that either. I was thinking that she would have to make another trip to guangzhou. Yes sent by EMS. Even checked on it today, but nothing. :lol: What is taking so long? :D

Well Hei - congrats, EKO1 -

Come on by the farm for a beer or three - I'll put ya to work weedin the veg beds - helps to destress after a long adrenaline rush.

Be GOOD !

Love to. No beer though, Whiskey? :ph34r: Oh, and what kind of weed? :lol: