It's Double PINK (K1/K2)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Congratulations to the three of you !!!!! ;) :redblob: :jump:

It is a great feeling, isn't it !!!! :D

I just missed you as you left the coffee shop, by only one minute !!

I was up on the 5th floor and when I came back down, my wife said she saw that you had just left the 4th floor in the past 30 sec's. We raced down to the lobby and the street but you were no where to be seen. :)

Best wishes, Rog

Hi Rog,

I was still on the 4th floor, but around the corner at her lawyers office (D16) reviewing all the paperwork, two large shopping bags for the interivew, her kitchen and my kitchen sink. I did see them come down from the 5th floor, no tears, so I knew they did well, acturally in she did the entire interview in English which was a surprise.

Chris

Chris, Congratulations to the three of you !!!!! :blink: :) :D

It is a great feeling, isn't it !!!! :D

I just missed you as you left the coffee shop, by only one minute !!

I was up on the 5th floor and when I came back down, my wife said she saw that you had just left the 4th floor in the past 30 sec's. We raced down to the lobby and the street but you were no where to be seen. :P

Best wishes, Rog

Thanks All for Your Warmest Wishes,

Visa's are in Hand, Plane Tickets Too!

Really looking forward to this coming Friday when we touch down AT LAX.

Her and her son will get the vacinations done tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

All is Well on the Home Front, arrived at the LAX POE, 10 minutes later (No-Questions) at the POE, on our to pick-up our bags and start the long journey home. LA to Tempe.

I was kidding the both of them, this morning, asked how long they have been here in Tempe, son said three days, and I said, it amazing, niether one has had a chop-stick in your hands yet ha...ha...

Lao Po made breakfast this morning after watching me, yesterday, the house has made a lot of changes since there arrival.

Edited by Chris&lijun (see edit history)

... the house has made a lot of changes since there arrival.

Just hand it over to her, Chris. It is now hers to nest and yours to provide. :D The best (and maybe even the worst :P ) is yet to come, but go with the flow, bro. It is all good.

A sincere congratulations to you all. :)