WE'RE GONNA HAVE GOOD SEX TONIGHT!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, we got our interview date!!! July 15!!! OMG!!!

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged and helped us along the way!! Thank you in advance for your continued support for preparing for the interview!!

My heart is still racing as I write this.

Sex time!! LOL. Hubby just planted a juicy one on me! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Too much sex might make you forget your interview date!

Neighbor Wakin? Now wait a mo - if it was loud enough to wake up the neighbors, then his family sleeping in the next room dinna get much sleep either. Or were you able to get his mama and siblings outta the house for 6 hours?

ANYWAY - BIG CONGRATS TO YOU. Don't worry to much about Trigg, he's gonna ask you silly questions - like - 'Who slept in the wet spots?'

You can always count on Erika to come up with an attention getting headline. Erika you should go into advertising.

Haha, you are too kind. It's actually a crutch. Growing up I had to be smart 'cause my sister is pretty. LOL.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Well, we had 2 rounds of sheet-tearing, neighbor-waking, wall-shaking sex :( That's all that I can say.

Sorry to disappoint, but no picutres were taken. They would have been all blurry anyway, the way we were moving all over.

Hahahaha.

Congrats for your interview time. Sincerely wish you the best luck on the interview. I remember you helped me on the passport certification in US Embassy. Thank you very much!!!

Well, we had 2 rounds of sheet-tearing, neighbor-waking, wall-shaking sex :cheering: That's all that I can say.

Sorry to disappoint, but no picutres were taken. They would have been all blurry anyway, the way we were moving all over.

Hahahaha.

That's just WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION without pictures, we'd accept videos too. :(

Hello xiaofeizhu,

I remember you helped me by your kind words and your warm-hearted nature. My husband and I both like your posts very much. GOOK LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!

But maybe your title should be " WE HAVE GOOD SEX EVERY TIME!!!!!!" :violin4:

Ha ha ha...

Amanda

Haha thank you to everyone who wrote back! Made me laugh.

To griz326 and Trigg, sorry to disappoint. I mean, there was not enough time to set up the tripod, get a good angle, etc. You know what I mean? When something pops up, you can't just sit around wondering what to do about it!

Amanda, you are right! We do have good sex everytime! Haha! That time was extra special :angry: :D :D

• 1 month later...
Guest WenDylan

Congrats. Here comes the pink!!!

That comment, in this topic, just does not sound good together. :Dah:

XIAOFEIZHU! You're interview is coming soon! I want to hear how it goes!!! Many best wishes and good luck!! You should update with some photos... oh, and is that a Lhasa as your avatar? :sosad: