More Chinese teenagers addicted to tobacco

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Mike and Lily

Smoking is their culture in Asia.

Every single one of my wife's adult male relatives smoke and none of her female relatives smoke. (at least not publicly) It's a cultural phenomenon.

Smoking is their culture in Asia.

Every single one of my wife's adult male relatives smoke and none of her female relatives smoke. (at least not publicly) It's a cultural phenomenon.

Yep :cheering: I'll add that in all the time I've spent there, I've only ever met one male who didn't smoke - only one!! haha

We watch all Chinese TV and its incredible how everyone smokes like a chimney... :cheering: So young people are always seeing all these kewl people puffing away...But as every cloud has a silver lining... :cheering: This is a good thing for our little city of Yuxi, Yunnan, home to the largest cig factory in Asia... :cheering:

A few years ago while in HK, my relative was happy to meet me. He wanted to show me around HK. Later he offered me a cigarette prior to eating dinner. I told him I don't smoke. He took it like a rejection and an insult. I didn't see him for the rest of my stays in HK. In Asia, smoking as well as drinking is important for business meeting and social gathering. A non-smoker or drinker won't succeed in Asia.