Wife has now received a total of 10 I-797s

I don't know what to do about this , We already sent a letter to Both the TSC and VSC with No results .

The letters have 10 different receipt numbers and the Last 5 letters that came in the mail today .

They have my wife listed as the petitioner and Not the beneficiary !

She is the petitioner..

I don't know what to do about this , We already sent a letter to Both the TSC and VSC with No results .

The letters have 10 different receipt numbers and the Last 5 letters that came in the mail today .

She is the petitioner..

Thanks Mike

somehow I thought that she was the beneficiary

She is the petitioner..

Thanks Mike

somehow I thought that she was the beneficiary

Sorry to be so short on my post as I am the most or all of the time :rolleyes: but it switches when your better half gets here, they are the petitioner.. Some how it dont make sense and then again it does..

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

You can always request an info pass. Talking with an IO face to face would probably be best in this case. Who knows how long a letter would take to get into the right hands. An IO at your local office can tell you what is going on with her case and why she is getting so many letters.