p-3 arrived today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dale - this is EXCELLENT NEWS !

But - I think I missed one of yer data points, or maybe it drained off the floor ?

you got anything on ..

NVC Out to GUZ In ?

GUZ In to GUZ File Opened ?

GUZ File Opened to P-3 Mailed ?

Obviously you know the P-3 'Rcvd by lass' date.

Warmest Regards ..

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

wow! things are moving much quicker than i expected. my honey received her p-3 from guz today! only 38 days from nvc out to p-3 in! it looks like we will have a july or august interview.

Congrats to you!! I hope your SO will get red at the interview!

May I ask what section are you? I am GUZ200864**** (section 64). My file just gone on the plane this afternoon according to DHL. I want to estimate when my SO will get his P3. Thanks!

Hi Dale - this is EXCELLENT NEWS !

But - I think I missed one of yer data points, or maybe it drained off the floor ?

you got anything on ..

NVC Out to GUZ In ?

GUZ In to GUZ File Opened ?

GUZ File Opened to P-3 Mailed ?

Obviously you know the P-3 'Rcvd by lass' date.

Warmest Regards ..

thanks darnell! i added the info to my timeline.

wow! things are moving much quicker than i expected. my honey received her p-3 from guz today! only 38 days from nvc out to p-3 in! it looks like we will have a july or august interview.

May I ask what section are you? I am GUZ200864**** (section 64). My file just gone on the plane this afternoon according to DHL. I want to estimate when my SO will get his P3. Thanks!

thanks! i am section 60. what does this mean anyway? :o

thanks! i am section 60. what does this mean anyway? :o

I don't know what this means and how you know the shipment on DHL, but I guess I will cross that proverbial bridge when I get to it. :o

Well, though I don't 100% sure that the shipment went out from NVC to GZ exactly has my file, I assumed. Since I confirmed the ship out date w/ NVC and there is only one shipment going to GUZ that day, I think mine is probably in there.

I just went to DHL.com then put in EXP (one day prior to ship out date) then type either "A" OR "B" after the year, then it will put up a list of NVC shipment for that day. I clicked on GUZ and found out the details of it.

As far as I know, GZ ML is confirmed Chinese citizen's address with section 58 this week for P3, so I just assume that maybe I can expect mine as early as beginning of July since I am section 64. Just my guess though. I am trying to arrange time off to see my SO in China, so I want to know when would be the best time to go since I want to go again when interview comes.

Well, though I don't 100% sure that the shipment went out from NVC to GZ exactly has my file, I assumed. Since I confirmed the ship out date w/ NVC and there is only one shipment going to GUZ that day, I think mine is probably in there.

I just went to DHL.com then put in EXP (one day prior to ship out date) then type either "A" OR "B" after the year, then it will put up a list of NVC shipment for that day. I clicked on GUZ and found out the details of it.

First of all, congratulations!

Secondly, is this secret code? If I go to DHL.com and put EXP in the tracking field, I get an error. Can you be more specific how you used DHL.com to get your shipping status?

Thanks!

for example if you confirmed that NVC sent out your case on Feb 12, 2007. Then in DHL.com 's track by reference section,

you type: EXP 11 FEB 2008A or EXP 11 FEB 2008B

under the "date range" put 02/12/08 to 02/12/2008. If you should be able to see a list of shipments went out from US Dept of State. Make sure you look into the one that contains US Diplomatic Papers.

This is not 100% accurate, but mostly if you have confirmed sent out date NVC, your case should be with that shipment.