Letter of Emloyment

I was just wondering how to address the letter. Should I just have my boss say "To whom it may concern" or " Dear Consulate".. Thanks for the advice.

As long as your name is on it, and it is about you, it doesn't matter, IMO.

My letter from my agency personnel department, was addressed to me.

Most likely, they won't even look at it, just the I-134 and/or last tax return, based on the last few dozen interview de-briefs.

I was just wondering how to address the letter. Should I just have my boss say "To whom it may concern" or " Dear Consulate".. Thanks for the advice.

As long as your name is on it, and it is about you, it doesn't matter, IMO.

My letter from my agency personnel department, was addressed to me.

Most likely, they won't even look at it, just the I-134 and/or last tax return, based on the last few dozen interview de-briefs.

Your probably right!> Thats also what i figured but I guess its best to be safe. Thanks for the reply!.

My letter from a large multinational corporation was addressed "To whom it may concern" About three sentences stating my position, how long I was employed and current status ( full time management) with a call if you have any questions closing. It was printed on company letterhead and signed by a HR administrative assistant.

If you have a letter that covers the basics, you should be fine

And just to complete the variations, my letter of employment was addressed specifically to the GZ Visa Section on the theory that it couldn't hurt to address them specifically.

And sure enough, the VO told Lao Po that this caused him to award 3.25 points for the letter rather than the usual 3.0 This was extremely important as he had deducted a quarter point from our photos together because, in his misguided judgment, he estimated that I was more than ten pounds over weight. Turns out the offset bonus for the address was sufficient to push our score to 85 and thereby qualify for a pink slip.

Ok ... maybe I'm kidding about the numbers ...

It can be a certificate saying " This is to certify that Vkearney is employed here. . . . salary . . . etc on an official letterhead or

To whom it may concern.Good Luck !

Ken88

And just to complete the variations, my letter of employment was addressed specifically to the GZ Visa Section on the theory that it couldn't hurt to address them specifically.

And sure enough, the VO told Lao Po that this caused him to award 3.25 points for the letter rather than the usual 3.0 This was extremely important as he had deducted a quarter point from our photos together because, in his misguided judgment, he estimated that I was more than ten pounds over weight. Turns out the offset bonus for the address was sufficient to push our score to 85 and thereby qualify for a pink slip.

:)

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

So, what kind of point scale are we talking about it here? Can you please go into details? This is the first time that I heard about marking points off at interview. Thanks!

So, what kind of point scale are we talking about it here? Can you please go into details? This is the first time that I heard about marking points off at interview. Thanks!

You left off the part at the bottom where it said "

Ok ... maybe I'm kidding about the numbers ...". Maybe he was. Okay, he really was. No kidding.

But he forgot the :thank_you_so_much:

I went ahead and found out the all The VO's Names and had a letter addressed to each one drawn up. I had to go all out since I am 20 pounds overweight. I am looking for 4.25+ :lol: