Hotels near Consulate?

Go to Mr. Yang.

his prices will vary, depending on size.

see

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...sult_type=posts

for all of his info.

His place is in the SAME BUILDING that yer lass goes to for her interview. You'll be riding an elevator, as opposed to taking a taxi.

Tell em TSAP SUEI sent ya ....

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

I'm thinking of the Grand Palace, at $62 a night. Anyone have any experience there or hotels near the Consulate? The Westin is $200 during June. My wife would kill me if we stayed there.

http://www.cheaptickets.com/App/ViewHotelD...=0&divId=15

The Grand Palace is fine. I know many who have stayed there. It is a short walk to the Consulate.

Mr. Yang's is great too, and many have happily stayed there also. Yes, it is right there in the building.

My wife, the GZ girl, got a deal for a 'standard' room at the Westin, (not anywhere near $200 and a breakfast coupon to boot) it is new and the A/C works better than well. It is right next door. I figure for [one] night, what the heck, in the entire scheme of things, but that works for me. :lol:

Thanks. I'll definitely look into Yang's place. Don't want to fight for a taxi at 6 am in the morning.

This is the information I have saved for Mr Yang...

The prices will vary of course.

How are you. There are a motel style apartment at Guangzhou U.S Consulate building.Our apartment address is Suit A&B, Tian Yu Garden(II phase),140-142 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou,China.

This commuication is very conenient. It is 500 meters away from the East Railway Station to our apartment.

We have some types of chambers in our apartment. Such as one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, or two bedrooms or tree bedrooms.

We offer two choice for you. You can either share the house with others or rent the house on your own. For the first one, the price are as follows:

single bed:120-138 yuan per day

Double bed:138-158 yuan per day

Standard room with two beds:158-168 yuan per day

In the second, the price are as follows:

one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:220-230 yuan per day (Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Luxurious of two bedroom with a bathroom , a kitchen and a living room:300-320 yuan per day(Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Two bedroom with a bathroom, a kithchen and a living room:280-300 yuan per day

Three bedroom with a bathroom, a kithchen and a living room:360-390 yuan per day.

We try our best to provids good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than seven years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process for free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home.

Suit A&B, Tian Yu Garden(II phase),140-142 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou,China.

If you need, please contact us TEL & FAX:86-20-38800200

CELL PHONE:13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

I got a quote of 110 Yuan /night for 6 nights at Yang's place. We booked it 2 days ago.

Thanks. I'll definitely look into Yang's place. Don't want to fight for a taxi at 6 am in the morning.

How are you. There are a motel style apartment at Guangzhou U.S Consulate building.Our apartment address is Suit A&B, Tian Yu Garden(II phase),140-142 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou,China.

This commuication is very conenient. It is 500 meters away from the East Railway Station to our apartment.

We have some types of chambers in our apartment. Such as one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, or two bedrooms or tree bedrooms.

We offer two choice for you. You can either share the house with others or rent the house on your own. For the first one, the price are as follows:

one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:220-230 yuan per day (Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Luxurious of two bedroom with a bathroom , a kitchen and a living room:300-320 yuan per day(Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Three bedroom with a bathroom, a kithchen and a living room:360-390 yuan per day.

We try our best to provids good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than seven years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process for free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home.

Suit A&B, Tian Yu Garden(II phase),140-142 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou,China.

13725270589(English)

for the two times i went to GZ, i've always stayed at westin. though they are pricy, their room is roomy, good customer service, fast internet, wonderful gym and convinece to the consulate. please tell your wife not to kill you, because you will get the enjoyful you pay for!

Guest hi5pro

I'm thinking of the Grand Palace, at $62 a night. Anyone have any experience there or hotels near the Consulate? The Westin is $200 during June. My wife would kill me if we stayed there.

http://www.cheaptickets.com/App/ViewHotelD...=0&divId=15

The Grand Palace is fine. I know many who have stayed there. It is a short walk to the Consulate.

Mr. Yang's is great too, and many have happily stayed there also. Yes, it is right there in the building.

My wife, the GZ girl, got a deal for a 'standard' room at the Westin, (not anywhere near $200 and a breakfast coupon to boot) it is new and the A/C works better than well. It is right next door. I figure for [one] night, what the heck, in the entire scheme of things, but that works for me. ;)

Well said!! I stayed at White Swan and move the Grand Palace the night before the interview. We had a great night sleep before the interview and we are very happy about our choice. I made a hotel map near the consulate here

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28158

The price may be different now. Hope it can help.

Good Luck

Edited by hi5pro (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob & Jin

I got a quote of 110 Yuan /night for 6 nights at Yang's place. We booked it 2 days ago.

13725270589(English)

Good choice, you cant go wrong with the Yangs, good rooms, they are a very helpfull couple. Building is right by the 7-11 and consulate.

Guest Rob & Jin

I wonder if there is a place with a kitchen so we can cook. I would like to stay for about 1 week in GZ and then go to the house in Zhongshan after the interview.

The yangs have rooms/ apts with kitchens

I wonder if there is a place with a kitchen so we can cook. I would like to stay for about 1 week in GZ and then go to the house in Zhongshan after the interview.

The yangs have rooms/ apts with kitchens

Cool!!! But my wife does not like the Yang's place because she says there is too much road noise?? :huh: