I-751 Question

Since my wife, Yanfei has not left the states since her arrival and is involved with government or military, passport photos of her are not required with submission of the I-751, correct? That is the way I am reading it on the instructions anyway (below). I am asking because I vaguely recall someone posting that two passport photos are required with the I-751 submission regardless. I tried to locate the post but no luck :( .

Exception: Those who reside overseas pursuant to military or government orders, including conditional resident dependents residing overseas and listed under Part 5 of the form, must submit the following items with Form I-751:

1. Two passport-style photos for applicants and dependents, regardless of age.

We're not to the I-751 stage yet, but I'd make sure somewhere in the directions they don't say something about photos being less than 30 days old. I'd assume[stupidly I'm sure] by that point a drivers license,etc copy would be good.

We opted to follow the directions as accurately as possible and NOT include any photos. We were afraid the existence of photos in the package would mislead them into thinking we were abroad for military reasons. In this case, since the instructions are very clear, I think the safer thing is to NOT include the photos.