James Bond in your hotel room?

Guest Tony n Terrific

must be an election year

In China every year is an election year.

The grandstander is a US Senator, who was in the presidential race.

I agree !!! But I have another name for him.... :angry: :cheering:

Nothing wrong. CIA probably does it too.

Not sure if it is CIA or FBI, but this is done here as well in the name National Security by our wonderful Homeland Security Department. We monitor internet, phones and whatever else they can get away with tapping. You don't block anything by monitoring, that's why you have firewalls. The big thing China is looking for are terrorists or other groups bent on spoiling the Olympics. We did this during the Olympics at LA, Salt Lake and Atlanta. So WTF is the grandstanding all about? Just another way to jump on the band wagon and bash China to get votes. How sad. The government needs to wake up to the fact that China is going to be a power to be reckoned with like it or not. We can either be friend or foe. I think it best the US becomes their best friend. The US government would service this country best by changing the popular view of China to one with a positive light. The key to getting good products from China is not by saber rattling and bashing China. It's holding the American corporations accountable as well.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I always dislike this crap about being looked at and our privacy. Anyone here who ever held a classified clearance has been looked at back a long way and had folks talk to their neighbors and even school teachers and one woman and I sure had fun on the phones when a bunch of us were being phone tapped for possible drug use in our group of 30 hired at the same time when I was a young designer. The right people were caught and thank goodness in my opinion. NSA knew who was sleeping with who and how many and all, but so what. None of cared and made sport of it.

If you have nothing to hide you have no worries. If they saw my bare ass bouncing in Beijing then hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. :)