Drivers Manual

Hello all! I am wondering if anyone can help us locate a drivers manual-for any state- that has already been translated into english? I understand that Oregon or Wash. had one online at one time, but it is no longer available. We've looked everywhere we can think of. My wife began translating one on her own but it's an immense project and it's starting to get her down(and me too, frankly) a little.

Hello all! I am wondering if anyone can help us locate a drivers manual-for any state- that has already been translated into english? I understand that Oregon or Wash. had one online at one time, but it is no longer available. We've looked everywhere we can think of. My wife began translating one on her own but it's an immense project and it's starting to get her down(and me too, frankly) a little.

ARe you SURE you want it translated in English? Our great state of Texas has them in English and Spanish. B)

Now if you wan the Driver's Test that's translated into Chinese... I may be able to help you! :D

I think I still have both copies of the Washington manuals PM me with your email address and I'll get them to you. These are side-by-side, page-by-page English and Chinese translations

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I expect you mean translate from English to Chinese, as all states already have one translated into English.

Oregon never had a Chinese version.

Washington has had one for a long time.

Here is the link...

http://www.dol.wa.gov/cn/

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Here is The Illinois book!!

The State of Washington still has them on-line, that is where I got my Mrs. her Chinese version?? B)

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publicat.../dsd_a11214.pdf

Mark.

You got a Chinese version of the Illinois manual online? If so, do you have the link? :o

No sorry Dave, gave feng the State of Washington version. The only place in Illinois to take the driving written test in Chinese is at 99th and King, that is what I was told anyway??

how about denver? do they have a chinese one? he has his permit already he got that easy but driving with him and trying to explain everything is kinda hard....i would rather him read the whole manual...

if anyone could find one i would love you guys!! (not that i already dont love you guys!!!)

Here is The Illinois book!!

The State of Washington still has them on-line, that is where I got my Mrs. her Chinese version?? :toot:

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publicat.../dsd_a11214.pdf

Mark.

You got a Chinese version of the Illinois manual online? If so, do you have the link? :happybday:

No sorry Dave, gave feng the State of Washington version. The only place in Illinois to take the driving written test in Chinese is at 99th and King, that is what I was told anyway??

Thanks. :baby:

how about denver? do they have a chinese one? he has his permit already he got that easy but driving with him and trying to explain everything is kinda hard....i would rather him read the whole manual...

if anyone could find one i would love you guys!! (not that i already dont love you guys!!!)

Only hand books for CO are English and Spanish, that does not mean that the test is only English or Spanish.

http://www.revenue.state.co.us/mv_dir/wrap...?incl=handbooks

NY handbooks are like that Eng/Spa but Yu was able to do the written test in Chinese.

You need to ask your DMV