Aw man WTF?

Wife left one X-ray and two yellow colour international certificate of vaccinations at CUZ consulate. We emailed GUZ and got the message of "we will get back to you in 5-7 days".

What do we need to do now?

thinking she has to go back to GUZ to get them.

Medical was done in Beijing.

Wife left one X-ray and two yellow colour international certificate of vaccinations at CUZ consulate. We emailed GUZ and got the message of "we will get back to you in 5-7 days".

What do we need to do now?

thinking she has to go back to GUZ to get them.

Medical was done in Beijing.

X-rays needed to get past POE, yellow book will make AOS easier. We are having a real pain with the 693, so get that yellow book if you can!!!

Guest Mike and Lily

We never needed the X-Ray at the POE, and from what I recall, none of the others needed it either. It was of absolutely no use and my wife was never asked for it ever. We wish we left it in China.

We never needed the X-Ray at the POE, and from what I recall, none of the others needed it either. It was of absolutely no use and my wife was never asked for it ever. We wish we left it in China.

Same here--Xray never asked for. The yellow book can be gotten from her local Hsp--cheaper than going to GUZ.

I have never heard of even one single instance where the x-rays were asked for. As for the shots perhaps you could contact the clinic where she had them done and get another little yellow book.

I have never heard of even one single instance where the x-rays were asked for. As for the shots perhaps you could contact the clinic where she had them done and get another little yellow book.
You're right Carl but... Murphy's Law will come into effect for anyone that doesn't have it.

The USPHS asked for the x-rays from my daughter.

What were the circumstances here? Why? Was she sick?

She had been exposed to TB as a child. She was required to take extra tests at her GZ physical and got a clean bill of health there. USPHS followed up once she was in the US and asked for the GZ x-rays.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mrs. came in through Chicago last night about an hour late. At POE no xrays or vaccination booklet asked for. She was asked my name, where I live and how did we meet. She is cleaning non stop since I could not bring in Mini Maid Service. Her remark was that no woman better not come in her house.

The Mrs. came in through Chicago last night about an hour late. At POE no xrays or vaccination booklet asked for. She was asked my name, where I live and how did we meet. She is cleaning non stop since I could not bring in Mini Maid Service. Her remark was that no woman better not come in her house.

Glad she make it. :smoker: