China Demands Apology

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I forgot, Jack Cafferty should be shot! CNN should be removed from Television and all will be a lot better.

Which country are you the dictator of again?

Would you like to come to my country?

Let's see. Uganda? North Korea? Venezuela? Those being the most likely candidates the answer would be no thanks. :(

How about the State of Illinois?

Meaning you live here? I live here? Or are you asking if we shoot TV commentators or take TV networks off the air who's opinions we disagree with?

The answer would be no. ;)

No, I don't live there or probably never will. I do believe you live there but I could be wrong. (Or are you asking if we shoot TV commentators or take TV networks off the air who's opinions we disagree with? The answer would be no.) That is your opinion.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Jack Cafferty should be shot! CNN should be removed from Television and all will be a lot better.

Would you like to come to my country?

Let's see. Uganda? North Korea? Venezuela? Those being the most likely candidates the answer would be no thanks. ;)

How about the State of Illinois?

Meaning you live here? I live here? Or are you asking if we shoot TV commentators or take TV networks off the air who's opinions we disagree with?

The answer would be no. ;)

No, I don't live there or probably never will. I do believe you live there but I could be wrong. (Or are you asking if we shoot TV commentators or take TV networks off the air who's opinions we disagree with? The answer would be no.) That is your opinion.

Oooookay. :(

It is not right for a TV commentator to call the leaders of China "goons and thugs." We don't want to open up the possibility of somebody calling the present administration names like that, do we?

I agree with you. But, if Obama or Clinton get in the White house, LOOK OUT here comes the "goons and thugs".

Have a nice day! :P

CNN and BBC have the most distorted ways of thinking. Their vision is completely wrong and harmful to the puplic. This is why I only watch FOX News and CCTV9.

It really does distort them.Ive met a lot of famous people and lots of them are real short.The TV makes them look like normal sized people,but really they are small.

The eye has no imagination,so you are forced to go along with the picture they are showing.

Once they open their mouths things really get distorted.

2 years away from TV,then 3 month reunion with American TV,and now about 2 or 3 months free of TV!!!

Radio is enough,and because I have to listen with no pictures,I can stimulate my imagination.I control horozontal.I control the vertical.

The ear is the king of the kingdom of your imagination.

Stop watching broadcast TV.Please.

Theres NOTHING there.

I dont even laugh at late night comedy anymore.

(They have RUINED "Iron Chef".)

I can go outside my house,I DONT EVEN have to leave my house to witness scenes more bizarre than any episode of "South Park".

Bizarre TV at its finest: Green Acres,season 2,episode #44 (Oliver dreams he is awake,Lisa serves him square eggs for breakfast that the hen has laid in the kitchen,and the fun begins.)

With this wretched election going on,not even C-SPAN Washington Journal is worth tuning in to.

Edited by Threadbare (see edit history)

Obviously he took Randy's suggestion and headed over to Home Despot. Personally I'm waiting for their Fuhror's Day Sale so I can use my 10% off coupon and get 12 months same as cash with my club card. :lol:

Obviously he took Randy's suggestion and headed over to Home Despot. Personally I'm waiting for their Fuhror's Day Sale so I can use my 10% off coupon and get 12 months same as cash with my club card. :P

:lol:

Obviously he took Randy's suggestion and headed over to Home Despot. Personally I'm waiting for their Fuhror's Day Sale so I can use my 10% off coupon and get 12 months same as cash with my club card. :victory:

I believe Fuhrer's Day coincides with Earth Day? Better make sure your purchases are green.