China Demands Apology

CNN and BBC have the most distorted ways of thinking. Their vision is completely wrong and harmful to the puplic. This is why I only watch FOX News and CCTV9.

It really does distort them.Ive met a lot of famous people and lots of them are real short.The TV makes them look like normal sized people,but really they are small.

The eye has no imagination,so you are forced to go along with the picture they are showing.

Once they open their mouths things really get distorted.

2 years away from TV,then 3 month reunion with American TV,and now about 2 or 3 months free of TV!!!

Radio is enough,and because I have to listen with no pictures,I can stimulate my imagination.I control horozontal.I control the vertical.

The ear is the king of the kingdom of your imagination.

Stop watching broadcast TV.Please.

Theres NOTHING there.

I dont even laugh at late night comedy anymore.

(They have RUINED "Iron Chef".)

I can go outside my house,I DONT EVEN have to leave my house to witness scenes more bizarre than any episode of "South Park".

Bizarre TV at its finest: Green Acres,season 2,episode #44 (Oliver dreams he is awake,Lisa serves him square eggs for breakfast that the hen has laid in the kitchen,and the fun begins.)

With this wretched election going on,not even C-SPAN Washington Journal is worth tuning in to.

TB - I agree - but - can I add one more to your lineup of 'a thing to watch' ?

Prime Ministers Questions, a 30 minute segment each weekend, from The British House of Commons, aired on CSPAN 1 . It's edited for time-compression, but - imo ? Is the #1 applicative example of debate and English-language usage. Call yer opponent an idiot and smile about it? Watch it done, and have a good laugh !

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic