Questions to REALLY watch out for!

Guest Mike and Lily

How can you have oversight and not go too far? Then someone would get pressure from upstairs for "special cases"? Not that it would happen, of course.

I don't think I ever would have realized how much authority these people have and how they can make life an absolute hell for you if they want to, had I not already gone through this process and seen the difficulties some have had. The beneficiaries really are in a vulnerable position.

We have enough anxiety going through USCIS's process and approvals. It gets so much worst when you become a victim from someone who decides your fate in this country.

These people need to be caught, convicted, castrated, and hopefully be put in the same cell who will use them as a love puppet. Turn this around so that they become the victim and see if they liked it! Whatever goes around should come around for them.

That's just awful!!! So much for the American dream. When she came here she must have been so excited and then to meet with a situation like that. I wonder why she felt like she shouldn't tell her husband. I'm sure everyone here would agree that if one of our's was in the same situation we would want to be told. Surely he would have been able to help her through reporting it. That's very sad. I just don't know what else to say.

The worst part to me, is that after he did this to this woman and who knows how many others, he is still getting paid!

If I'm suspended at work, I don't get paid to goof off, and I'm sure most of the people here are in the same boat.

It just makes me more pissed off every time I hear about dirtbags like this.