And then there was light......

Dear sanfranciscoman8,

regarding your biterness toward me holding personal info on a emplyee of the US consualte in GZ. Yes, i cannot post there information here. I have personaly met this employee in the states and they have told me face to face to not reveal them as a source publicly. It could endanger there job. i would not do that to them. Its not in my nature to step on people to move up in life. they have trusted me with this infomation and there kindness has been abused by other visa applicants in the past. i will not betray this trust. There are other ways to handle this and posting this info here is not the way.

my point is that with holdig that info was not my choice and being selfish, it was made by there personal request.

once my wife is by my side and my case is closed, i will be helping others in need.

on another note, as far as the black hole focus goes, i know luke was to be considered but i feel Christy is in much need. as far as i know , she is longest one wait. really the last of the black holes or at least damn close to being last. thoughts anyone? If you can post your timeline here christy to show people that would be great.

Guest sanfranman8

wouldnt it be nice if everyone could wish them well...sincerely and without reservation? I suppose i will dissent, as the point is an important one, in my view.

Congratulations to both of you, Orbitalpunk and SBS. You have both experienced such a traumatic and long ordeal. At last, there has been a breakthrough. My heartfelt best wishes go out to both of you. You deserve a life filled with happiness, joy, and contentment. This is truly great news.

:D :P :D ;) :angel:

Hi San Francisco man,

I see you’re off to a good start on candle. You ripped up someone’s happy news and success story on the same day you signed up and became a member.

Anyways, I mentioned it because I was sharing with others my point about having a contact in places that controls your case, and in my case I had one in Consular Affairs and the Consulate. It was the only real help in my case during my year+ wait.

Hi San Francisco man,

I see you’re off to a good start on candle. You ripped up someone’s happy news and success story on the same day you signed up and became a member.

Anyways, I mentioned it because I was sharing with others my point about having a contact in places that controls your case, and in my case I had one in Consular Affairs and the Consulate. It was the only real help in my case during my year+ wait.

Don't let this AH ruin your day. It is your day!!!! he did the same thing on ACC and I warned the group about the retaliation from HS about the disclosure of the records that were mailed by regular mail that some Senators are investigating. Expect people like this to try to disrupt the board. :D :P :lol: These were not the only things I did in my life! :lol: :huh: ;)

wouldnt it be nice if everyone could wish them well...sincerely and without reservation?  I suppose i will dissent, as the point is an important one, in my view.

Grow up boy, and contribute or get off the site, :D :P :lol: and learn a little latin if you are going to quote it ot try to learn some Chinese. Ni whey schaw Putungwah ma? :lol: :huh: ;)

Guest sanfranman8

the latin i quoted was correct. as far as chinese goes, I will learn chinese if i move to china. if you want to take me on, lets exchange addresses.

the latin i quoted was correct.  as far as chinese goes, I will learn chinese if i move to china.  if you want to take me on, lets exchange addresses.

Grow up, boy, and contribute something to life!!!! :D :P

All,

I have deleted a specific user's account (sanfranman8), as I feel that ths individual's recent statements and actions are inflammatory and unnecessarily negative toward other members. It is understandable to debate, hold different points of view, and even argue at times, but no value is added with personal attacks and threats.

I am sorry to see this sort of negativity in what should have been a very positive topic, and I am closing this topic now.

Thanks,

P.J.